Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Freakshow was crazy

1 Like

You got some coming. Just wait until you see it in person and smell the flowers.

3 Likes

You the man @anon93244739

3 Likes

Ah @Rhino_buddy youā€™re here, if you get a chance send me your addy in a pm so I can shoot something out to youā€¦

2 Likes

Hahaha i cant wait.
I with no seeds in this moment.
Seven weeks and i will pop in the water.
Thanks again
@anon93244739

1 Like

You rock , @Oldtimerunderground rocks , @corey rocks and @DougDawson rocks
You guys are the bests.

7 Likes

I hope they donā€™t take 7 weeks! I guess @Gugumelo is going on 3.5 weeks for his first and heā€™s in the same country

3 Likes

Aww man where did rhino go? Lol, guess Iā€™ll see him tomorrow Iā€™m passing out. Canā€™t believe I was 196 posts behind when I logged in here. Man thatā€™s the last time I stuff envelopes at night :laughing:

3 Likes

I talk to gugumelo , and they says take 20 , 21 days till arives.
Other country brother told me takes 1.5 months , 2.5 months.
The postal office of my country are old.

1 Like

@BERZERK so did you end up getting seeds?

1 Like

I tryin to get some.
I hope by last one arives the destinationā€¦
Why , you wanna help me?
I will preserve some american strains here.
I searchin for american strains. For my collection.

Iā€™ll message you now.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, 20 days regular letter and up to 4 months tracked letter, Sebring shipping method.
I have already received a traced letter from Europe in less than 20 days, it was registered as a document.
This is my short experienceā€¦

2 Likes

Damn! I think the 250 posts I missed is the longest yet! Congrats to all the winners, and a big thanks to @DougDawson for his OGenerosity! Looks like an awesome night here, lol

6 Likes

busy night here I see right on folks

2 Likes

Wow all the post last night, missed out on the apolla grape, man i was looking for that, congrats to everyone who won, the people here is so amazing here this is the place to be, so much love for everyone, keep up the good work you all do, the people here is what makes this place, OG the world,

2 Likes

219 new posts in here. You guys were busy! Looks like I missed out on some good stuff in here last night. Congrats to the winners and of course thanks @DougDawson for sending some good stuff out into the world! :metal:

2 Likes

Anyone ever get a call at 8am from a friend who just wanted to complement their weed? I know itā€™s good weed bro, but I was sleep.

6 Likes

Some folks just have no respect for ā€˜late risersā€™ :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t know lol Iā€™m always up between 3:30 & 4:30 7 days a weekā€¦and sometimes I hate not being able to sleep in! :grin:

7 Likes