Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Usually the cats have me up by 6 or 7 but they let me sleep in today(which was kinda suspicious but they had a late dinner)

2 Likes

The wife, now thereā€™s a different story! lol Sheā€™d sleep till the cows came home if possible lol I let her be until she finally gets up on her own sometime around 8!..
donā€™t ā€˜poke the bearā€™!

10 Likes

Lol thatā€™s the best way to put it, if I ever have to wake my wife I make sure to have a hot coffee and fat joint ready :laughing:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the ONLY way Iā€™d dare to wake that evil lady! Once sheā€™s awake and got her first cuppa joe & jointā€¦itā€™s like Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hydeā€¦sheā€™s sweet then! :rofl: :heart:

editā€¦ Actually, I always have her a fattie waiting, and the coffee pot prepped for her. In case Iā€™m out in the barnā€¦

5 Likes

4 Likes

Darn, missed out on all the fun again!

Maybe I can keep my eyes open a little longer tonight?

Thank you to all the OGā€™ers spreading love and seeds!

2 Likes

This thread is at almost 3400 posts alreadyā€¦ We gonna shut it down in record time

5 Likes

If we can get 1600 more posts here in the next 10 days we will have finished Vol. 3 in exactly a month.

I am betting the underā€¦ (that we finish it off before June 25th 7:06pm)ā€¦

8 Likes

It gets like 200+ a day

4 Likes

edited post lol wrong thread!
but, 200+/day is also a damn good OG community convo!

3 Likes

BTW, I got those FSxSF seedsā€¦

My plan was to use them if I need to introduce new genetic variation/vitality to the straight Freakshow after playing with it someā€¦

4 Likes

Sweet! Grow them, cross them and only keep the pinnate.

Actually, stoney moment. Since they came from herm they should all be female. But enjoy them anyways, and keep an eye open for nanners

2 Likes

Also, unless I am mistaken, 1/2 should show leaf mutations if crossed back to freakshowā€¦ Ff x ff

they were from a non-webbed stealth fighter correct?

1 Like

Correct. 2 stealth plants actually, that didnā€™t express webbing except for a single leaf each

1 Like

think they go to 5k posts before they get switched by the system? This particular thread has been allowed to get longer since it gets so much traffic and would need updates so often.

OTOH I suspect if you search the listings on google for ā€˜free seedsā€™ this thread would be in the first page of results.

7 Likes

It is nice they shut it down and make a new one every so often so you donā€™t have to scroll for hours.

3 Likes

I just harvested my Stealth Fighter/Bubble Gum cross. Chock full of seeds. My Stealth Fighter phots are outside and will be crossed with Suprafreak :+1:t4: :v:t4:

Neither the autos or photos showed any signs of webbing.

12 Likes

Greybeards Private reserve German Duck, to be crossed with Suprafreak as well

I have a male Suprafreak that a friend sent me, that I have re-vegged

10 Likes

id like to have a few of those, if you ever give any away, like to try it lol good job

2 Likes

I have puna duck that I need to grow out at some point

5 Likes