Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Well, thnx for the kind words! :flushed: :sunglasses: :+1:

That is awesome to hear!
When they open the boarder I am going to cross the bridge and kiss the ground. Funny how many truck fly by 5 miles from my house daily.
I guess truck drivers canā€™t get or transport Covid back :rofl: :thinking:

2 Likes

Wow!! No wonder why an OG Kush would no longer do it for you!! Excellent trajectory!! And a long time companionship between you and this strain!! Awesome!

1 Like

The problem of some people is to think just they are right.
Coexist fellas.
Thanks @Oldtimerunderground @anon93244739 @corey @Yetigrows @anonymous4289 @DougDawson
You guys make it rain

4 Likes

No worries @Lapolda I have enough for you both for now. @Gugumelo go ahead and send me a pm with the info and Iā€™ll have something nice headed your way

4 Likes

There are several strains Iā€™ve kept going for 20 yrs using clones only in the same manner. I have Skunk #1 from '98-'99, Sour Diesel-'98-ā€˜99, White Rhino-ā€™'98ā€™99 and of course, Frankenstein!

editā€¦these are the 4 strains I abused with the new method Iā€™m trying for the STS!

8 Likes

White rhino was great , i already cultivated(help cultivate in my begin) in 2005.
But that sound like fire

I need some Frankenstein pollen for my crunchberryā€¦ FRANKENBERRY

Also because the crunchberry just needs a.kick in the pants in density and potency.

8 Likes

ha ha that is super generous of you @Oldtimerunderground iā€™ll pop on my best pigeon fanciers hat and keep a eye out for them
thanks mate iā€™lll shot you a pm
:man_farmer:lime

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna try this on some 10 year old SSSDH and Chocolate Headband seeds I have. Gibberellic acid did not work for me. :v:

3 Likes

About 10 years ago, I found a strain called King Tut, with tests as high as 33%ā€¦I figured thatā€™d make a ā€˜worthy additionā€™ so I bred her to Frankenstein and call that Frankensteinā€™s Bride. I have plenty of her as well now and clone only for keeping her going.

8 Likes

Damn, Iā€™m hoping that your reversals work!

Those beans flying around would be awesome!

3 Likes

:green_heart: out of likes

1 Like

Yeah lol me tooā€¦ I had literally thousands of beans but over the years Iā€™ve passed them all around and am out of em now!

6 Likes

You should find a way to get a cryogenic safe and keep some of these gems for your great grandchildren!!! :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m glad I had the opportunity to send JohnnyP some sts ingredients. I sent them not expecting anything in return honestly, I did it to help him preserve his strains and work. I know what itā€™s like (all too well) to lose genetics, and Iā€™m sure many of you know how it is too.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: rather stick myself it it!

4 Likes

With how he keeps clones they will have the originals in a century still

3 Likes

This makes me feel terrible, when summer started 2017 I had 54 mother plants, by that Christmas, I had enough seeds maybe to fill a sandwhich bag

1 Like

Oh, not to worry my friend lol I was just gonna do the way Iā€™ve always done to get more seeds. Rodilization, but in our conversations you offered the STS ingredients and I accepted! And thnx again for that, cuz! I never had to stress her to get seeds to this point, but was ready to do what I always do lol

1 Like