Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Hey @Oldtimerunderground , see my awesome new keychain :slight_smile: it’s going on either my boat or ATV keys. Thanks brother, I love it.

4 Likes

@Qtip walked away with the panama haze x baharak.

4 Likes

Huh, that’s odd. Sounds like a great strain.

No no no. He’s taking it. And yes, should be killer.

3 Likes

That Panama Haze mom sounds so good. I chose it in multiple giveaways on here :smiley: Can’t wait to try those.

3 Likes

I’d say I choose worldwide giveaway! :hugs:

Really glad you love it!! I threw 2 coats of lacquer on it after I drilled the hole and beveled the edge. I always find myself using it as a pokey for everything :laughing:

3 Likes

Bro! I been looking for a strain with pistachio taste for years!!!

1 Like

Be great for flint napping in a pinch. Something like the bottom of a bottle would make a great arrow head.

2 Likes

Thought you said walk away from, not with. My mistake

1 Like

I just had the 5 pack. Let me look and see. :wink:

1 Like

You have me worried, lol. With all you can do Elon Musk gonna throw you in a rocket and send you to Mars :joy: only way to guarantee humans will survive and also have free seeds to sprout :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, I have my uses.

2 Likes

Sounds amazing, would NOT walk away from that!

2 Likes

You were dead on with the flint napping, haven’t done that since I was a boy scout lol. Can’t forget the knowledge of the ancients, at least not until I’ve passed it on to my children :laughing: Need to slow down on smoking so much, before I forget what else I was gonna say…oops, too late :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Tammy D. hope you guys have the most amazing time on that beautifully landscaped serine plot you all are sittin on. Enjoy your time!

2 Likes

Happy b day Tammy

1 Like

Lmao. If you scroll up, I offered my services first & for free.

4 Likes

better up your dibs game sir these sharks never sleep

4 Likes

Well happy birthday to Mrs Double D. (Kinda sounds perverted, lol) Man, I am truly glad that you can enjoy some of the finer things in life. You’re a good man! You deserve it!

5 Likes