Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Damn! Foiled again! :laughing:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Tammy!

Happy Belated Birthday Tammy!!

3 Likes

I send those for every birthday every year in a text :laughing:

2 Likes

They are a gift that keeps on giving! :smiley: I felt it was more appropriate than my black metal birthday greeting :wink:

2 Likes

Anyone have any good cheese strains they wanna share? Iā€™ve never got my hands on any, and Iā€™m ready for some funk! :cheese:

Iā€™m sure I could find something good for trade. :+1:

3 Likes

DM me, bro

2 Likes

I agree, Iā€™ve never had a truly stinky cheese strain.

4 Likes

Everyone on the hunt for that cheese stink!

5 Likes

This arrived in the mail for me today, I donā€™t know who to send thanks to!

12 Likes

I hope the AO is Agent Orange. :smiley:

4 Likes

Iā€™m grateful for any and all, but want to say thanks most of all!

5 Likes

Iā€™d offer up my swiss cheese x jamaican pearl, but it isnā€™t stinky at all.

Not even the swiss cheese mom was stinky on her own.

6 Likes

Oh CHEESE :cheese:

3 Likes

I have a pretty funky auto cheese making seeds now

9 Likes

Oooh keep me in mind for a couple of those seedsā€¦lots to trade (no autos)

Your first grow back and itā€™s cheese? Nice! Good choice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

yup karma paid off itā€™s actually a strain I was playing with before my shutdown some seeds made therē way back to me from a friend karma right Iā€™m excited to have it backmit pays to spread the love sometimes

9 Likes

Damnā€¦ Iā€™ve never grown any cheese strains but they were always aroundā€¦ think itā€™s about timeā€¦ would love to get into a cheese incident.

4 Likes

Cheese has been one of my all time favorite og strains. In a few months I will have Dutch passion cheese x 710 Genetics (ufs18xcheese) seeds for giving away. Iā€™ll advertise when the time comes. Iā€™m excited to see the result, skunky cheese :cheese:. Iā€™ve taken 2 phenos from my females for the breeding process.

9 Likes