Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Very nice :ok_hand: great name for it.
Assuming Marks Blue Cookies X LeftHandSeeds Lebanese? Got any photos of this cross?

2 Likes

Cool cross should be some interesting plants to be found

3 Likes

I appreciate the offer but you keep them and run them . I think I already have some coming . Thank you for your generosity tho. Way to keep it OG .

I have not run them yet. Brand new untested seed except for germination rate.

3 Likes

Probably gonna be something awesome in this. Keep us posted :wink::pray:

2 Likes

You sure, just taking me a minute to catch up, lot’s of communication in the background. If I get your address @Donnie I will just blindly send seeds.

1 Like

thanks again @DougDawson and all you OG’ers for making all this possible. just won my first seeds here tonight and i cant wait!! i feel like i just won the lottery! lol

6 Likes

Nice, you always remember your first :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

sorry Doug for the hold up. partially my fault

2 Likes

Yes let @BigBoss keep his catch I do appreciate the generosity from both of you @DougDawson I’ve received plenty from OG right now and I was just trying to start conversation about all the awesome seeds being shared

2 Likes

No fault to be had bud. Communication is a cornerstone to this place, never a bad thing.

4 Likes

Ok cool. He doesn’t do Auto’s but all good. They will find a home soon enough.

2 Likes

im actually looking for autos!.. any available?

LOL, that’s what I am sending you bud.

1 Like

speaking of autos, are those autos @DougDawson, are those autos that i just got from you tonight?

ha was typing before i read lol

1 Like

I don’t mind autos if you want to tuck them aside I’ve got my dibs finger on the untested black and blue cross for the next time they come up .

1 Like

Me too. Probably something great in there.

1 Like

That makes 3 of us.

If I get and address and a strain I will likely just send them not thinking :wink: So many envelopes, what’s one more.

EDIT: although if I want black and blue cookies I need to fall down carrying Oreo’s.

6 Likes