Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

I like that tactic @DougDawson gonna try that on you every once in awhile. :rofl:

2 Likes

Damnit Iā€™m out of likes again!!!

4 Likes

got so caught up in all the excitement, didnt even realize what i even won lol. then trying to catch up with everyoneā€¦ got me all jumbled. just a kid in his candy store!! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

All good brother, itā€™s supposed to be fun and exciting. Getting caught up in the fun is the whole point. Nothing wrong with that at all.

3 Likes

I remember the feeling when I first signed up! Trying to jump on 2018 seed runs, etcā€¦
Trust me, within a month you will have more beans than space to grow them out!

6 Likes

Iā€™m still giggling at oldtimerundergrounds give away go post !

4 Likes

LOL, yeah. I was literally watching that unfold live. Comedic gold.

4 Likes

well if thats the worst of my problemsā€¦ Iā€™ll take it lol

1 Like

@Oldtimerundergroundā€™s go posts made me Actually laugh out loudā€¦ scared the wife lmao

2 Likes

Just now realized, are these from your kit grow thread @DougDawson ?! that was the first thread i found and read on hereā€¦

1 Like

Yes sir, those came from the Wedding Cheesecake. I got a ton of Pollen from the males on the PPP seed run I am doing and it looks like a couple specs got through. Kind of cool really, life will always find a way.

2 Likes

thatā€™s so cool. i still hope if its not too much trouble, that you do a final weigh up on those and maybe even some finished product pics. looked so good for a basic out-of-the-box setup and runā€¦ but Iā€™m guessing by now, you can probably make anything look easy lol

1 Like

No problem, will do.

18 Likes

Dibs! 10 characters

6 Likes

hey hey hey like the sound of FDM beans they have some fantastic genetics :star_struck:
popped some ESB on the 04/06 24 hrs all 4 out of the ground and growing fast
cant wait old school ESB mmmmm
:man_farmer: lime

2 Likes

Damn! lol I wasnā€™t on last night since the wife wanted to watch a movieā€¦ I come in this morning to see 170+ posts with all kindsa giveaways!!
Way to go, and congrats to all you winners! Also thanks for the OGenerosity of @DougDawson, @CADMAN, @BigMike55!

8 Likes

Are those recent pics? Do you have any in the grove bags to test them?

2 Likes

Those pics were yesterday, want to see how stable RH is before any bagging is done.

2 Likes

Server fund auction is live. DougDawsonā€™s Fundraiser Auction

9 Likes

WHY DO I EVEN SLEEP WHEN THIS THREAD EXISTS?!?

Bwaaa!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes