Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Thanks @Oldtimerunderground . I have plenty and he was in need. I love what we do here

8 Likes

My trigger finger is ready whenever anyone wants to offer this one, @misterbee, @monkeyman & I have parked just outside in the parking lot waiting for someone carrying this one.

7 Likes

yeah that one interests me too - as does anything BOG

3 Likes

Itā€™s no trouble, I have some bodhi good medicine f2ā€™s that should treat you nice. Iā€™ll have a look what else I have that night be good for pain.

5 Likes

Iā€™m easy guys, shoot me your addy and Iā€™ll fix you right up

8 Likes

Edited my previous post, as we now have a parking lot gang waiting now.

3 Likes

He said heā€™s carrying, as he starts to jog off dangling a baggyā€¦ GET HIM :rofl:.

5 Likes

I cannot help it, anything from BushyOldGrower is something I want. I got his book today, didnā€™t know he had one but yup, he does.

9 Likes

BOGā€™s book is awesome, of course. A wealth of info in there

5 Likes

Hit me with you address @DougDawson

5 Likes

msg sent, thanks much!

3 Likes

Man, I just cannot say not to BOG seeds. You sir are amazing. Now is there anything I can send back your way :thinking:

4 Likes

Thank you, msg sent. You looking for anything in particular in return?

3 Likes

tenor (3)

5 Likes

Outta nowhere @Bullskinner sending out seeds out into the OG universe on Tuesday night, really cool of you brother.

6 Likes

Oh he is the man, not only seeds but some BOG fire. Just amazing.

6 Likes

So what are we thinking of the BC Pine Warp from @Chronickyle? Comes from the BC Bud depot I believe and he created them doing an open pollination in a greenhouse.

6 Likes

I wouldā€™ve messaged @Bullskinner but he made it too easy. Between the impossible (lol) skill testing questions of @DougDawson and the bubblegum challenge of @CADMAN I was expecting to have to fight over seedsā€¦lol

4 Likes

the ā€œtime-bending effectsā€ sounds interesting. iā€™m just here to watch though.

2 Likes

I like piney, and timewarp sounds nice too

4 Likes