Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

Think different x auto extreme.

Their both super autos that I crossed together sold by Dutch passion

3 Likes

Ahhh, I always remember the answer, once you hear it again. Thank you again.

1 Like

iā€™m really looking forward to seeing these Apollo Apes grown out.

2 Likes

Hello everyone new here, was looking around and everyone seems to be great on here, i am trying to learn as i go, just trying to find some seeds that help with chronic pain both ankles been crushed so i have alot of pain, i tried the cbd but it dont help much, but any way im glad to meet you all and love what you all do, i myself want to grow but cant find any beans, cost way to much, but in time i will get it together i hope, just wanted to introduce myself and look around,

11 Likes

Welcome to OG! Thereā€™s an introduction thread you might want to post in as well to say hi to everyone at once. Youā€™ve definitely found the right place for knowledge and for seeds though so youā€™re in good hands here! :beers:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Worstsideman63!

2 Likes

Thank you i didnt know about the introdution thread ill try to find it

1 Like

Hi @Worstsideman63, welcome to OG! Youā€™ll love it here! Enjoy! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi and thanks for the welcome

1 Like
3 Likes

I can hook you up with some beans. Whatā€™s your plan for nutrients, lighting, medium, tent/room?

5 Likes

This is the place to be itā€™s where all the cool people hang out best thing I ever did was find this group stick around you wonā€™t be sorry

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So oddly I just got back Sunday and somehow had to package these. If you are waiting on seeds from me, they are in the mail as of tomorrow. If you havenā€™t stopped by donā€™t miss the auction going on for the server fund :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hi i have a 600w hps and a 4x4 tent, promix and foxfarm nutes

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and thank you @Kushking902 on the Bluenose.

@DougDawson even if I donā€™t win anything at the auction, I plan on still making a donation to the server. Really appreciate what youā€™re doing, hopefully some Canadians win (Iā€™m sure some will) so we can have more of Markā€™s strains up here, wish he shipped em to Canada, but this is the next best thing. Plus it really helps the server. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That would be great and very thoughtful of you

2 Likes

Welcome @Worstsideman63. I can send you some BOG Sour Blutooth F2s. The strain is pretty newbie proof and would be a good strain for anyone just learning. Shoot me a safe addy and Iā€™ll get some heading your way

10 Likes

Placed another order today brother. More of Marks gear heading for the northland including 6 of his new ghost strains :slight_smile: Stay tuned.

9 Likes

The generosity and compassion here continues to humble me every day. @Worstsideman63 only joined 2 hours ago and already has been offered some quality beans courtesy of @Bullskinner and @Eagles009 youā€™re really great guys, really nice of you.

10 Likes