Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

looks more like the old cartoon tv show “the critic”, jay sherman

10 Likes

Jan 5th I believe

1 Like

Niceness. Thanks. I hit that download in a hypersecond.

1 Like

That’s what it makes me think of.

Nilknarf!!

1 Like

I got 30 or 40 grow books. I will give you access to them on my Google Drive if you want them.

8 Likes

@DougDawson ppp-pollen hit today and I probably pregnated one at least with it. The other only has a few pistils yet. Refrigerated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly @DougDawson really appreciate that now I have some reading material and more seeds to look forward too. If you’re able to slip em in the envelope with the bluenose before sending em off to save postage feel free :wink:

And thanks again to @Chronickyle for making those Pinewarps, love me some piney terps :grinning:

3 Likes

Much appreciated :pray::relaxed: but I ain’t got enough time in a day to read that much haha. Thanks tho. I’m sure many others here may wanna take a look tho.

1 Like

Qtip?

The_Critic

11 Likes

Awesome bud, glad it got there. Hope it works out for you. Gonna start bagging up the rest of it to distribute shortly.

3 Likes

Is this a mirror? What is this witchcraft?

2 Likes

Nah, they will come separate. That ship has sailed but you are worth way more than just another stamp so I got off cheap :sunglasses:

5 Likes

YESSSSS… hahaha

1 Like

I can just see niceness in the making!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It stinks!

7 Likes

Your words bring tears of joy to my eyes

When you look up OG in the dictionary, there’s a picture of @DougDawson :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Second it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: DOGD!!! Good night everyone! It’s been fun as always! Cheers OG!!! :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, it looks interesting, I love weed books and would love to see whats in your library! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the PDF link.

I’ve been buried in the book since, hope I didn’t miss all the excitement here.

3 Likes

reminds me of a box of weed books and whatnot that a neighbor gave me when he was moving. not just high times magazines but all kinds of stuff, older stuff too. i’ve yet to really go through all of it. i should probably go through them soon.

4 Likes