2 Likes

yeah, let’s hope not.

1 Like

Someone have seeds to donation?
Lol

3 Likes

Do I dare go through the 113 posts I missed

2 Likes

Bro I can’t stop laughing, you cracked me up!

3 Likes

@Donnie , I feel your pain bro! I got up this morning to well over 100+ posts in this thread! :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

How old? High times did crazy stuff in the 70’s, with like cocaine centerfolds.

1 Like

Hey @Abbbian I know I already asked I for get. Did you get those in the mail? I’m making up more envelopes today to send out.

1 Like

Mark sent me some pre-release Ghost crosses to try. He actually pulled them off the plant and straight into vials to send to me. I put 6 seeds into paper towels. 5 blew up and 4 made it to seedling stage. I had 2 Ghost, 1 Monster Ghost and 1 Blueberry Ghost. The Monster and the Blueberry turned out to be males. Culled! So I have 2 Ghost plants that are female. About 1 week 12/12 lighting schedule.

8 Likes

Man, that is so f’n awesome of him! But can’t say I’m surprised. lol after everything that’s been discussed/said about Mark, and my own dealings with him…I know he’s a damn good, righteous dude! :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I had a dream that someone gave me 2 seeds last night. One was the size of a pea and I was like wow that’s a big seed! They were like yeah check this one out and pulled out a seeds the size of a small acorn.

I woke up before they germinated :laughing:

5 Likes

They would have been monsters!

3 Likes

I was so excited to see what would grow and so bummed to wake up first lol

4 Likes

I’m not saying you have a problem buuuuttttt lol seed dreams

edit dibs on them dream beans

7 Likes

Seed breeding goal!!!

1 Like

Did some1 say BOG??? I bought his book off him around 05 when he had it printed. I still use his simple soil recipe minus the expert soil. I’m a Coast of Maine bumpercrop and lobster compost guy.

Anyone with any BOG f2 that wants to trade for some Unc Fester Skunk f2 crosses (via the nature farm’s 1st release) I’m in.
Male was UFS clones were AJ Sour D, Chem D, Deathstar and Loompa Headband.
I have lots of AJ and Chem D not sure how many Loompa and Deathstar.

5 Likes

lol…I don’t dream about ‘monster seeds’ but I do dream often that I’m in the rooms cutting clones, potting, feeding etc
Hey, when it’s as big a part of a person’s life as for some…that happens!
:grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

I do as well those are good dreams hanging out in my “happy place”

3 Likes

@Daytripr69, my package was returned to sender as “vacant” icon_e_confused|nullxnull, what’s next step? beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Any chance I can jump on the BOG sour Bluetooth? I have yet to try any of his gear. I hear the bogglegum is :fire:. What do you think of the Sour Bluetooth?

2 Likes