Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

I do have like 4 lbs of sodium thiosulfate pentahydrate still if anyone would like some in Canada I have some leftover stamps…

5 Likes

Thanks Doug. I’m excited to make some fems now. As long as I remember not to smoke the buds. Lol

3 Likes

Cool man, you know the drill. Send me that address and off it will go :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m going to try and squeeze in a little fem project or 2 in my fall/winter grow.

3 Likes

What ya got on the docket? Secrets? :wink:

2 Likes

No secrets around here @Rhino_buddy lol I wish I knew what strains would be on deck for that one but it’s a bit too early to tell, especially with all the new stuff that keeps coming in from here and elsewhere. Most likely I’ll take a couple cuts of the dankest, most stable strain I have at the time, reverse em, then throw like 6 different ladies in the tent.

5 Likes

Hey bud. That’s no problem. I got your envelope yesterday as well! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Someone have pollen or seeds to donate =D???
I searchin for something good to do crosses but i have some feminized seeds of GrandDaddy Purple and Banana Kandy Krush.

3 Likes

I got some blue cookies. Regular photoperiod seeds if ya want

4 Likes

Hey @corey , i will love it…
I have nothing more than a perpetual of these strains i said , and some males to do crosses , backcrosses and isolating some characteristics it seems to me great.
How we can do this?Dm?

4 Likes

Cool! Yeah shoot me your Addy in a dm and I’ll send them out today

5 Likes

You a god than fall down of the sky.
Thanks lord
Thanks @corey

3 Likes

Tomorrow/today i will sent to you

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind taking some off your hands. I tried to make fems once with this stuff called cannafem and it’s JUNK.
Everything I have seen about the homemade sts seams to work

1 Like

Damn! It seems I must go to the post office in town this morning! lol I gotta package of beans from someone and the postage is due! I can’t leave em sit there! There was a note in my mailbox lol

I think it mighta came from one of my Canadian buddies, cause no way it came from inside the USA with $3.45 due lol Guess I’ll find out later this morning

6 Likes

damn sts flowing last night just started my first reversals using this method I tried many times to use CS with bad results lol anybody know where to purchase both ingredients without dropping 100 bucks and buying a lifētime supply have a great day folks

1 Like

Yeah it’s a few Bodhi strains crossed. More Cowbell Remix ((Girl Scout Cookies x 88G13 Hashplant) x (OG Kush Breath)) x Dragon’s Blood Hashplant v2

Damn those took awhile to get out there! Glad to hear they made it though

1 Like

No worries brother, I think I have enough silver left for one more kit. I sent some to @DougDawson for giving away not long ago, but I should have enough left for one more. Pm your info and I’ll send it out today in the mail :grinning:

I still have 4lbs of the thiosulfate so no running out there lol. Gonna have to grab more silver soon though to help out more folks…

2 Likes

Mine came earlier this week thank you @Slick1

Also @anon71563794 I received your mail as well…damn nice packaging I might add! I’ll take a pic later

Again thanks OG’ers

1 Like

Uhhhh, im drooling, can’t wait to pop these. Thanks again :ok_hand: I’m seriously thinking on renting another flower room in my barn for all these fire strains :fire:

2 Likes