Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 3

He need beans badly after watching his Jets get swept!

7 Likes

Bulk of the series dude, not exactly a light weight, and yet his son is a fucking dunce

3 Likes

Shout out to the birthday boy!

3 Likes

Hey @Slick1 got my dibs dragons breath in the mail today! Thanks a million!! Do you happen to know the genetics of it? I remember you saying Bodhi cross or something

3 Likes

whatā€™s happening you dirty dibbers yall been busy so many seeds being sent arriving I loveit just stopped in to say hi back to work I go yaaayyyy

4 Likes

Letā€™s rain beans on @204medismoke . :rofl:

2 Likes

@DougDawson you are the best! Just got undertow, ppp pollen and STS supplies! Christmas for cannabis growers, thanks buddy :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Awesome bud, glad they made it safe. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Hope those sts supplies really help you make some bad ass fem beans bro

3 Likes

Still got 1/2 dozen more to give away courtesy of @Oldtimerunderground . What do you say people, shall we do an STS giveaway? If there is any interest around I will pass some out. Now donā€™t call dibs, just let me know you are there and want it.

7 Likes

I could use some. :wink:

1 Like

Soooo many projects planned! :smiley::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Was hoping sebring would have some restock, but nothing yet. šŸ¤·

1 Like

I would imagine that @Oldtimerunderground 's is just as good. Same materials, just use the Sebring video to make it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, but he doesnā€™t have a store I know of. :wink:

1 Like

want to get my hands on STS too, but I suspect it may be easier/safer to just buy within USA.

4 Likes

Well than tell me the 2 ingredients and I will send you some.

1 Like

Sodium thiosulfate

Silver nitrate

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy I thought of grabbing more and doing a big sts giveaway, but Iā€™ve been still recovering from an injury and have a ton of life stuff going on lol (who doesnā€™t) Plus Iā€™m pretty broke right now :laughing: (like usual) but if there was enough interest I would definitely entertain the idea of a group buy to keep costs reasonable and help share the load, if enough people were interestedā€¦

4 Likes

Ok so @Rhino_buddy gets it.

3 Likes