Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Amazon, 3 different sets here

1 Like

You guys never fail to bring a smile

2 Likes

I saw a video about trolling Guitar Center employees on youtube and whoever it was may have figured out the number one way to do it. Start playing Nothing Else Matters and “mess up” right as it changes. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat…

Best part is if you looked really flustered they’d let you get away with it for quite awhile cause they’d figure you’re a beginner :laughing:

2 Likes

Yo! METALLICA DUDE! METALLICA!!!

1 Like

@Oldjoints What kind of guitar is that green one on the stand? The headstock reminds me of Gumby.

So an FYI. Another group buy forming. Possible 3 strain run.

5 Likes

It’s a re-issue of a 1959 Airline.

2 Likes

Been doing bho dabs and cleaning al day. Looks like a real person lives here now instead of some feral beast :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

so many beautiful guitars shockig a bunch of cannabis growers arē also musicians “not really” I couldn’t play 2 chords but I did spend a long long time playing out as a drummer /percussionist been in many bands playing everything from 50’s and 60’s country to bluegrass to metal it’s been awhile and I have gotten rid of almost all my drums I have a few hand drums still the kids love playing on couple djembes my first bongos lol and a set of congas anyways very cool guys

6 Likes

Musician too! Guitarist! We’re mostly guilty here!! LOL! :scream: :flushed: :innocent: :rofl: :clap: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Hey @MoBilly, quite nice the way you mentioned about beautiful sounds coming out from your son’s guitar playing!! Lovely!! As a listener and a dad!! It kept in my memory… Kudos! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Speaking of guitar! I don’t really care about pedals, more of a set it and forget it kind of guy. I have a 1990 Marshall Guvnor pedal that I shamefully do not put through it’s paces and have just found a tone that works for everything. Got a hair up my butt randomly for a fuzz pedal with some growl to it and ended up picking up a Black Arts Toneworks Coven dual fuzz pedal. Thing sounds amazing from light classic rock fuzz to doom metal… except for the squealing/shrieking noise!

Long story short the company acknowledged it was defective over the phone but didn’t have a replacement yet as they were still being built. He said I could refund or hang onto it until they got more (I held onto it). That was in February, they just finally got a few of them and I emailed with him yesterday. He put a new one aside for me and sent me a return label. They’re a big music store a few thousand miles away but I bought on ebay so he could have beat me over but he’s honoring it. Can’t wait to get a perfect new one back.

It even looks badass!

5 Likes

:pray: Thank you.
My son and I share a passion for making music. It’s great to have that connection with him. But he is a showoff! Anyone that becomes proficient at more than three instruments is just plain showing off.
:slight_smile:
Sorry, proud father. LOL

3 Likes

Guilty as charged!! :joy: :scream: :innocent: :flushed:

Some people are just natural, they kick ass even in their sleep, let alone when they mean it!! Effort overcomes a lot, yet talent with effort is simply “dynamite!” :sunglasses:

1 Like

There’s a lot of showoffs in this world… I just choose not to be one.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@MoBilly, you want your name on that Romulan group buy?

1 Like

Yes @middleman ,
why?

gotta go to the thread and put your name down @MoBilly

I added your name in spot 12.
Didn’t know what flag to put though.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’m on spot 12 on that. Recheck?!

Edit… got the a.t.f. and the romulan mixed up. My bad

1 Like