Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

I’d dibs on those but it would be awhile before I got to run them…

Ahh and your a bit slow to the game…

2 Likes

My diibbing days are done for some time to come lol I just like to watch the fun giveaways with all them sweet sounding crosses lol

I’m more here for the chat when I can…atm, I been in trim jail started this morning

7 Likes

New install. Plug ipod in and itunes doesn’t care. Windows says drive needs to be repaired (I’m guessing because it won’t let me eject it half the time so I have to just yank it). Once windows was “repairing the drive” itunes registers the ipod icon greyed out. The fix scan completes and the icon disappears.

Now I’m wondering though… It won’t let me eject because it says it’s in use in but doesn’t say where. I wonder if wherever it’s “in use” is overriding the connection to itunes. It says Problem ejecting mass storage device. Device is currently in use. Close any programs or windows that might be using the device and try again.

I tried Itunes 10 and it wouldn’t install the ipod support. Said I had insufficient privileges even though I’m the admin account and I’d run the install in admin mode. Then when I’d fire up itunes it would say that the required something to communicate with ipods didn’t install correctly and asks if I would like them to fix it. Choosing yes just means that box closes though lol

I’ll try the dfu thing now.

ok. so i stumbled across a “raffle” thread or something along those lines earlier… 4 lots of 11 strains… totally didnt mark it or anything, now cant find it. did i miss it? anyone have any clue what im talking about? or am i just crazy!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

The Meat breath or the PBB?

I believe they were invite only?

its taking some will power but i told myself no more spending money on seeds for a while

3 Likes

Slow and stead wins the race my dear…

1 Like

If I was in ur shoes id start troubleshooting the issue by downloading itunes on another computer and seeing if ur ipod works with that. Possibly use a different cord to connect them if u have one available. if that still fails id be looking for another ipod classic that i know works and see if it has issues connecting to your computer.(kinda tough to find a 2nd classic though lol)

1 Like

I keep telling that to myself too.

I have no willpower apparently.

3 Likes

Has anyone seen any will power around here???

1 Like

I know Wil…He’s a Power player

that the guy?

Lol true that catapult! Like a reformed drunk sitting at the bar!

1 Like

Ive been patiently waiting here since i finished work for my lights to turn on so i can take a peak at my plants lol

will power at its finest

1 Like

havent got over the phase of checking on them every 10 minutes yet

3 Likes

I tell myself that all the time, everyday after I buy seeds :laughing:

1 Like

Okay, have decided the thieves weren’t absolute morons.

They took my bong, my grinder and the jar of BlackBerry Gum that was on the table, maybe 1/2 oz.

I’d have taken the Gelato41 myself

4 Likes

It’s ok blow em a little kiss every once in a while, they eat it up!

If I can’t get my daily fix I come on here and randomly call dibs

7 Likes