Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

i hear good things about jacks and supposed to be super simple and very cheap to run

Available in Canada? Yes
“Jacks 5-12-26 321 – Garden Tech” Jacks 5-12-26 321 – Garden Tech

1 Like

do u run any additives or jacks finisher ? i see tribus i think thats a microbe ?

i messaged aquatech on here i know he has it and ships in canada. i cant find it otherwise but if you buy the 25 lb bag it will last years im sure lol im going for the 5kg bag more than likely

yep thats where i seen it also. i got some megacrop sample from him before when i was using it for some autoflowers to test.

1 Like

you can use the search function to find various Jacks postings …
Having the Part A & B formula for starting levels allows you to modify as you go or learn.
I use it in my outdoor garden e.g., tomatoes, peppers etc as well .
i got the 25 LB bags and the price was around $.04 a gallon of mix…

1 Like

thanks i did browse that and read it all figured id just ask and see if anyone currently using it and if they like it as much as those guys did

thanks for the link though!

I think @AquaTerra sells Jack I know he sells plant prod I’ve been happy using it .

1 Like

ahh yes thats who i messaged my bad called him aquatech lol

1 Like

How did that mega crop work out for you?

I was given samples to try also but was in the middle of grow using different nutes

1 Like

its very easy to use but i dont think i would use it for photo period in flower has to much N and i think it made my autos a lil to fluffy and airy. but for veg its awesome

I wasn’t too impressed with mega crop .

for flower veg or both ?

Both plus it stinks and clumps up if it gets the least bit of moisture in it .

1 Like

ya and reading about it you never know if they just up and switched the formula for your order or not lol they never re label anything

Ok thanks for the replies, out of likes here

I’ll end up giving it a try myself here soon just to see for myself

1 Like

Well megacrop is out

1 Like

once i get confident i might try athenas nutrient line unless jacks does the trick

2 Likes

just caught up. looking forward to tomorrow’s giveaway

2 Likes

Ever try lucas formula?