Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

So question for all you OGers here… now that I am finally building my own seed collection, I was wondering how y’all store them for quality and longevity? Seen some of you talking about popping seeds that are YEARS old?! Thoughts/suggestions?! Thanks

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed, I was joking… @anon93244739 shoulden’t tell us what the strains are, cat out of the bag now!!! we psyched!! :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiley: :flushed: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I keep mine in flips, in mylar bags, in the fridge.

Oh that’s not all of them lol

6 Likes

Oh man, lol there’s soooo much info on that scattered all around OG. Just hit the search bar at top of Home Page, it’s better than ‘Google’ :rofl: :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

edit… I personally keep then in sealed small ziplocks inside a bigger ziplock, inside a dark mylar ziplock…in the fridge!

edit2… way down in the veggie bins, at the back

6 Likes

Yeah there’s way more info out there than one can put into a post here. If you look there’s some awesome info on this site.

2 Likes

@OldSchoolNewKid here’s a thread I found in a quick search…

4 Likes

Appreciated guys!! Found a bunch on this… thanks!

1 Like

Just send them to me I’ll store them for you LOL just kidding

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :heart:

1 Like

Geee that’s so awfully nice of ya there @cannabliss ! I wonder if you might have room for a few more? I could use the help in storing some too… :grin:

5 Likes

Im so going to be here for this even if it’s just to watch lol

1 Like

Small dedicated Fridge w/Freezer to store Seeds/Pollen, every now and then, a Soda MIGHT make it’s way inside. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

So can I share your campfire, misterbee? lol

edit… just the fire lol I got my own bedroll :rofl:

3 Likes

I noticed that, when you got in line, right behind me!!!

2 Likes

I use this storage and keep in fridge.

18 Likes

Heck, YEAH!!! I can’t think of a better person, but one request, leave Yogi somewhere else!!! Bearhunting days are 30ish+ years in the Rearview. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How many of those sets do you have @DougDawson ? Each set holds 81 strains… that’s a bunch of seeds your sittin on. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

That’s 81 vials if I counted right? Do they make bigger ones ?

2 Likes

Just 2 of them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Just” :smile:

2 Likes