Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

I heard that about his Blueberry Auto’s, I wonder how common it is. I know some of his strains have been amazing.

1 Like

This is a bubblegum auto from T H Seeds. I’ve been doing my best to screw it up, but should end up with a decent crop from it

10 Likes

I can’t wait. As long as we don’t have to take pictures blowing bubblegum bubbles like the one time @CADMAN had us running around the house looking for gum. Breaking into purses, finding a pack and chewing practically the whole thing. My jaw killed me the next day and I swear I tasted gum for days :rofl:

5 Likes

LOL, darn auto correct. Yes, auction.

1 Like

The Blueberry auto I did was huge sucks I failed on getting it to reverse with STS.

Wow great job on that one @other_barry

3 Likes

Very nice man.

1 Like

Hey if your going to do another auction mind if I donate some seeds? There nothing super special but my stock is overflowing and I would rather see them get used and if it is for a auction for the server or to help out someone even better.

2 Likes

Thanks. Hoping it finishes soon, so I can move the tent it’s in. If nothing else, this one definitely taught me not to run 2 different strains in the same tote :rofl:

1 Like

Is it an easy plant like bubblegum usually is?

1 Like

Sure bud, happy to put them to good use. Really cool of you.

1 Like

Hard to say, I made some mistakes, and they were my first autos. I will say though, for all the mistakes I made, it handled it like a champ.

1 Like

Let me start getting a look at what I can send and I will get back with you.

1 Like

You’re lucky, that tent doesn’t look that big. One thing I hate is having to move a big tent, especially into another room. Usually ends with me yelling to my wife for help :joy:

1 Like

Sounds like bubblegum! They came out great dude so much bud!

1 Like

That one is a 3x3, which is mostly going to be for OG seed runs after this run.

I have a 4x5 I wanted to set up in my other room, but the space is a little less than 4 feet across, so the 3x3 will go there instead. Still need to figure out where to put the bigger tent.

Sure bud, no commitments :slight_smile: My seeds are heading for Canada and I got holidays coming so I am in no rush. I will plan a new auction in the future. Got to keep this place running.

2 Likes

And the 4th of july???
Apreensive.

Its all good was not planning to go to the post office tonight. Besides I can only grow 3 plants at a time and I am sitting on 51 different strains. I cant grow all that.

3 Likes

Don’t be apprehensive. @anon93244739 is going to be dropping thousands of seeds donated by many great OG’ers. Sign up for the fun when it happens bud, going to be amazing.

10 Likes