Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Lmao, every time I watch that movie with my brother we always look at each other and say that

3 Likes

Lol me and my brother too…also:

Ok USA!

And…kumite? What is kumite?

1 Like

I miss the days, where you could slap a jenga piece on a leg with some ketchup and we’d be like “Damn!!!” :joy:

4 Likes

Timecop was dope too and kickboxer

3 Likes

Lol it even broke the wrong way!

2 Likes

is it bad here to say on OG ol’righty has a pencil eraser size lump but the doc’s say dont worry 4 mo’s no groath lol srry peeps you guys were on a nut punch roll lol

2 Likes

Those were the best, that and when I tell my bro “Say it!” He instantly responds with “Ma-Tayyy!!” :laughing:

2 Likes

I owe all you guys tons of likes and love for all the laughs. I’m about to pass out and see you all back in the morning!! :grinning: fun times! Thanks again to @DougDawson with his late night vacation shenanigans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol it’s all good @JaxxMunster, I’m not sure what’s off-limits in the free seed thread. Feels like I’ve seen and heard it all on here.

3 Likes

yo gi.joe snake eyes

2 Likes

Lol, ran out of likes again myself but who cares, been fun. Have a good night.

4 Likes

I gotta say I didn’t like any gi Joe movie they made yet…it doesn’t take a whole lot to make me a fan either. I just couldn’t get into them. But I will give this a shot because I watch everything anyway

4 Likes

You too Doug, thanks for the laughs. I’ll never doubt your kung fu abilities again!

1 Like

You guys are too funny. At work reliving fight club days :wink:

2 Likes

I’m working too

Well lunch time for me anyways. How about the 3 little ninjas ?

1 Like

I work overnights at a 24 hour pharmacy. I work alone basically so I can smoke too

I used to watch those movies… wasn’t one name tum tum

1 Like

Haha nice. Atleast you got AC. I work in a battery recycling :recycle: plant. HOT AS FUX no AC ever.
I’m on bottle 8 of 12 so far for water intake.

2 Likes

It gets hot around 4am