Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Like I’ve said. https://www.f1-fans.co.uk/all-about-f1/p-generation-f1-generation-f2-generation.html

Your question was, “what does the ‘F’ stand for in “F1”
Well it’s stands for Fili.

1 Like

This is the first paragraph in one of the links you just posted:

What is P generation f1 f2 generation?

The parental generation ( P ) is the first set of parents crossed. The F1 (first filial) generation consists of all the offspring from the parents. The F2 (second filial) generation consists of the offspring from allowing the F1 individuals to interbreed .

3 Likes

What does f1 f2 mean?

When displaying crossings between two parental organisms, the resulting offspring are referred to as F1 . If those offspring are crossed between themselves, the resulting generation is called F2 . The F stands for “fili” meaning “sons” or “offspring”.

2 Likes

Holy crap Boys. F1 stands for first filial generation. Stop the arguing over technicalities.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: really? smh…

3 Likes

I’m with ya @Chronickyle …moving on…can’t help but think about that old song…potato - potahto, tomato - tomahto lol

4 Likes

Agreed…… moving on

4 Likes

I am stuffed! the wife made me a breakfast for dinner (one of my favs) her homemade biscuits and sausage gravy with fried eggs…

in this house lol, ya can never go wrong serving up a breakfast at any time of day!

13 Likes

Yep! @Oldjoints said it ages ago!!! :upside_down_face: :laughing: :upside_down_face: :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :crazy_face:

good ol’days when we only had to say, “dibs” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

DIBS!.. oh wait lol nothing offered up Haven’t said it in so long had to see if still knew how…
I’m not doing any dibs any time soon lol

edit… I have most of what I need, so figure let any others get whatever is offered up

3 Likes

you see! you and I on the same page!! LOL!

1 Like

Too many projects on my plate as it is lol 6-7 in progress

1 Like

Man, now I’m craving breakfast for dinner. I never eat breakfast :sob:

3 Likes

Hey @DougDawson hope you got your pump fixed so the mrs doesn’t have to jump in the lake to get clean!
lol Enjoy your much deserved vacation, cuz…

2 Likes

I can eat a good breakfast ANY time of day! :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :+1: even middle of the night! Been known to get up in middle of the night and make pancakes with maple syrup and thick sliced bacon yum… :grin:

4 Likes

I want me some eggs benedict and I want em now! About to go and get me some peameal bacon! :yum:

4 Likes

Love some good back bacon

edit lol found out long ago, they’r mostly only in Canada. Ask for em here and they look at you like you’re crazy! But easy to do

edit… the peameal and the back, both bacons are kinda ‘Canadian’

2 Likes

I’m lucky here, sitting on top of an aquifer, well is lower than usual but still plenty of water. Cows can drink it dry if they all come at once but it refills itself quickly

2 Likes

An aquifer is sure gonna be hard to run dry! lol

2 Likes

Eggs in a basket, one of my favorites breakfast meals.