Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Beautiful. Will remember and practice everyday with pleasure and gratitude! Sharing some fine experiences along the way, I wish I could share with all the mean people in the world to make them less mean. Til then, I guess we will hold the line from here for our loved and fellow enthusiasts.

4 Likes

Thank you Doug, will share pix when I have them.

1 Like

Cricket’s…

2 Likes

:cricket: chirp chirp

1 Like

hows your night going Doug? done dealing with the pump problems for the night?!

1 Like

Yeah, switched to pot and whiskey;) big storm just passed and sitting here happy. How you doing?

5 Likes

fell asleep at 730 pm… musta been exhausted… now ill be up all night !

3 Likes

pretty much not busy every week night around this time. i’d throw in some seeds to the occasional late-night lurker but i’m done with that for a while.

2 Likes

pretty good. the wife and i took a liitle overnighter up in the mountains. beautiful weather, much needed, and didnt rain on us till the drive home.

2 Likes

kMuBwaD

5 Likes

Dibs!

Awww man!!

1 Like

Who you tryna fool?! You know you went back to bed :laughing:

Or did you?? Lol

1 Like

yeah thats one of the only things that sucks about my schedule. i work thursday through sunday first shift, so i miss all the weekend fun around here. then on “my weekend” mon, tues, wed, things are quite a bit slower and quieter :frowning_face: :pensive:

Prove your still up @204medismoke and call dibs

2 Likes

haha nope just goin down that youtube wormhole started at some grow vids and somehow ended up watching well nm…

1 Like

dibbs… o wait, not me lol

1 Like

the othernight i watched the waters ‘chummed’ when it seemed like noone was around, then boom there came the sharks, lol.

3 Likes

Happens to me every time!! :joy:

2 Likes

dibs a a a a a a do

Awww shit, I thought you passed out. Well, I guess I could send you a little somethin somethin, hmmmm :thinking:

What do you think about some Purple Kush x Mikado Bx?!

2 Likes