Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Does anyone have any gg4 that they aint gonna grow right now, got a little extra room in my tent so was thinking about running them if i can find some, so on the hunt i go lol thank you all

Where are you located, just might be able to ā€œscratch dat itchā€!!! Iā€™ll have to check the ā€œOle Stash Bagā€/ SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you @misterbee im in the U.S

Could you old school guys even imagine being allowed to do this, 10/20/30 years ago? Feels like a fairy tale :joy:

10 Likes

I dont have very many seeds at all so was trying to find some lol

1 Like

Wow really nice

1 Like

You happen to find out if you had any ATF in that stash spot big boss bee man?

1 Like

Grand daddy purps, one of a few that I was transplanting 80 miles back to a buddyā€™s house thatā€™d given it to me when some shit went south with his old lady :grin:

1 Like

just out taking the girls for a car ride you know normal shit lol thatā€™s hillarious

5 Likes

You taking that girl for a spin to put her to sleep, like a baby? :grin:

4 Likes

Thats a pretty girl, she looks like she,s enjoying the ride lol

1 Like

Lol, I remember driving plants from one house to another 15 years ago. Was not such a fun ride :yum:

1 Like

Yeah me also when i was a youngen, was so scared of getting caught before i got it home lol, 42 years ago, i was 15 then

1 Like

It was something else to feel at ease for the whole hour drive for sure, give it another 5-10 years and Iā€™m fairly certain EVERYONE will be able to do this, not just recreationally legal states

3 Likes

Yeah cant wait till that happens, lol i have my med marijuana license so it helps me some, but cant afford to go to the despenceries to high for a fellow on a fixed income lol so i try to do my own medicine, tried the cbd but dosnt help only thc ones

2 Likes

NY finally went legal this year I managed to get a cultivation charge about a month before it passed lol irony right still canā€™t legally grow they didnā€™t want us growing at all and itā€™s going to be years before a legal market is in place and the way they set it up is so ridiculous a year after the first dispensaries open we can start growing so fkn stupid could be worse though we had been decrimned for a long time there are places where they are still locking folks up so change is coming hut too slow and no I would never have believed any of it would happen in my lifetime

3 Likes

Dispensary and local prices are one of the main reasons I started growing. I also purposely undercut everyones prices at the end of the year till I run out to change the game for people with less money for a while, at least in my local areas :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah they still getting people for it, its crazy, they need to go after the hard drugs and leaves us alone, weed never hurt anyone, got people driving drunk killing peopl and then the meth stuff but they want to harrass people over a little weed that dont hurt anyone, crazy

1 Like

right on I actually give a ton of it away I make a shit ton of gummies and give them away theres so much garbage on the market right now and I know alot of folks who cant afford 4 dollars for a 20mg gummie that probably ha less than 5 mg if anything at all

5 Likes

Iā€™m out of likes but thatā€™s a true story right there, even 5 years ago I couldnā€™t picture having the gear and setup and being able to legally grow like I do now.

I never did get a med card although I think itā€™d be cool to, just canā€™t justify giving someone money for something thatā€™s been legal and part of human survival for tens of thousands of years because some piece of shit decided to start a war on drugs to prolong and exacerbate the race war.

Rick Doblin from MAPS is personally working on federal legalization in the US and after decriminalization of entheogenic plants in Ann Arbor and soon to be Grand Rapids (protest planned for July if anyone wants to support them) then Iā€™ve got faith he can do it. Heā€™s bringing both sides together on the premise of helping veterans PTSD symptoms with marijuana. Itā€™ll work simply on that premise.

2 Likes