Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

@JohnnyPotseed
I’m just getting up and you been working two hours? And you are older than me…what the?
Kudos to you

1 Like

Ive been using the plastic with a zipper as a “temporary door” for five years now…IF it ever does fail I will try something else out, but I for sure have got my moneys worth and took less then 5 minutes to install

1 Like

72 yrs young, always up between 3-4AM every day…

taking a short break then a store run with the wife, then back to work lol

5 Likes

I’m down to give whatever a shot, thank you! I screenshotted your recipe so the old lady and I can go over it, maybe I’ll give it a shot this weekend if I find some extra ambition hiding somewhere

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed
At some point I have to come an meet you and buy a cup of Joe or smoke a j.
You got me inspired.
Keep doing the good work

2 Likes

Both works lol … where you located?

edit… but no ‘buying’ needed I keep a pot of coffee goin most all day, and plenty of doobies to burn

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Did you know your OG profile was made April of 2020? 4/20…

1 Like

Just east of Lexington

Or west of Asher…lol

Nice!!! Early bird! go to sleep late!? I’m kind of both but try a 40m to 1 hour afternoon usually… “Go, go… Go Johnny go!” Someone out there wasn’t joking! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :laughing: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:bet he had you in mind!!! Kudos man!!! When I grow to that level, hope I’ll be doing the same!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I came back onto OG April 8, 2020but i get you on the 4/20 lol

3 Likes

My dad… rest his soul…
Would say, ‘since we got an early start we need to work late to make up for it’

4 Likes

about 2 hour drive to me, I’m about 15-20 minutes west of Tulsa off 64/412

1 Like

been awhile since I’ve heard that old saying lol my pops and grampa used it also…and I’ve been known to toss it out there on occasion

1 Like

You have no idea how much pleasure I take in being able to actually SEE to work… lol I was damn near blind last year from cataracts getting worse. Had the operation last year and now have 10/10 vision again! Oh man…

edit… but that’s why I have to wear the sunglasses lol eyes still sensitive to that ol sun.

edit2… my eye doc sent me to HER eye doc for the operation, damn! that dude is good!

2 Likes

man oh man, I don’t envy that job - be careful and take a lot of smoke breaks

3 Likes

You’ll have guys with shopping carts full of plants pushing them down the street.

4 Likes

How could they make nature illegal anyway. My property has volunteer plants on it, and I had nothing to do with it. Am I at fault? Looking in the flora of Kansas book from the late 50s cannabis sativa is in there as a naturalized plant. So it’s here.

Also, I read some time ago that in new York they exponged the records of all the prior cannabis related offenders. And they didnt say it out loud, but if you contact them they would actually destroy your records, but only if you requested it. But I’m far from NY and probably going to be the last state to go legal. 🤷

3 Likes

I hear that losing eyesight is scary I have macular degeneration initially they said I would be blind in 5 to ten years but it’s been 5 well almost and it’s got worsé but I can’t imagine being blind in another 5 years someday though it’s my biggest fear

2 Likes

I blame it mostly on the big pharma companies. they lobbied to make any plant that helped folks, illegal.

Cut into their profit margins

4 Likes