Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

once i get confident i might try athenas nutrient line unless jacks does the trick

2 Likes

just caught up. looking forward to tomorrow’s giveaway

2 Likes

Ever try lucas formula?

no but its basicaly what jacks is doing just slight tweak is what i read

1 Like

Gurilla Gorilla Amazon varieties coming up, nice mate

1 Like

Happy 4th to all you EST peeps!!!

4 Likes

1 hour 49 min in for me

check out greengenes garden on YT - he does a XLS comparison of several commercial products and talks about any tweaks he makes depending on strain, VEG vs Flower and any add-ins. he has a JACK’s posting from a year or two ago and goes into great depth on the why&hows of using the product. Also never buy from AMAZN as you are paying the stoner price vs. the field coverage price [which is where they got started]

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=greengenes+garden

1 Like

Happy 4th, it might as well be the 4th here in pacific time based on the sounds of my neighborhood. :scream:

Best time zone in the world!

1 Like

actually just watched that last night lol! thanks for the link again, for some reason he makes me feel dumber than i am haha. i think he runs his 4 2 1 ratio now im only nervous if i run into deficiencies i have no idea how to fix them lol

I still got 2h38m to go, but things are popping off here already! Good thing it just rained 2days in a row, or the whole state would have burnt down tomorrow. And not in a good way :smoking:

2 Likes

I am pretty sure the whole state is going to “burn down” in a good way!

1 Like

hopefully your outdoor girls are doing well… this heat wave is brutal

I had a microburst tear through it and totally trashed my outdoor garden at home. Thankfully I have several other outdoor gardens at friends and relatives houses…that survived.

3 Likes

almost ready

1 Like

getting closer

1 Like

close r

1 Like

28 minutes to roll it over

No problem, we can do that

1 Like

just spam lol