Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Im so going to be here for this even if it’s just to watch lol

1 Like

Small dedicated Fridge w/Freezer to store Seeds/Pollen, every now and then, a Soda MIGHT make it’s way inside. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

So can I share your campfire, misterbee? lol

edit… just the fire lol I got my own bedroll :rofl:

3 Likes

I noticed that, when you got in line, right behind me!!!

2 Likes

I use this storage and keep in fridge.

18 Likes

Heck, YEAH!!! I can’t think of a better person, but one request, leave Yogi somewhere else!!! Bearhunting days are 30ish+ years in the Rearview. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How many of those sets do you have @DougDawson ? Each set holds 81 strains… that’s a bunch of seeds your sittin on. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

That’s 81 vials if I counted right? Do they make bigger ones ?

2 Likes

Just 2 of them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Just” :smile:

2 Likes

They might, I just bought 2. Super handy and each little vial has a gasket. They hold a surprising number of seeds. You just got to hand label each vial as they have no numbers but lid does.

4 Likes

When I grow up, I wanna be like @DougDawson . Here’s my OG stash. I never thought I’d have a seed collection, but lookie here. :wink:

19 Likes

Where did you score the containers? I like the setup, easy/handy/organized. Gonna steal the concept, Bro, have 570ish+ that need to be more organized. Indeed, I like that!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

That is some nice work right there. You made those, right??

3 Likes

Got them from Aliexpress bit they are on Amazon. With a simple list they really do help.

https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?orderId=8131697778558610&productId=4001138492319&edm_click_module=order_detail&tracelog=rowan&rowan_id1=destinationArriveV2_1_en_US_2021-05-23&rowan_msg_id=8610813169777854$84201810b28d44c4b97dcc07706a4a1f&ck=in_edm_other

3 Likes

Yes, it’s a homemade job. Started with these from the dollar store.

4 Likes

Pretty! But @misterbee and @DougDawson would each need like 783 of those for their stashes.

1 Like

Not sure if that link works but here is what they are called.

6 Likes

Can’t beat that price Doug.

2 Likes

I do woodworking, gonna buy OUT the local Dollar Store/Dollar Tree!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes