Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Youā€™re killing me man.
:guitar:

4 Likes

heya you crazy dibbers wow wow @DougDawson giving away the @DannyTerpintine gear looks like fire also I did a bunch of reading the Frankenstein is all over the internet seems to be quite the mystery as well very cool @JohnnyPotseed I had no idea legendary sir you must be so proud just another reason I love this place and truly feel blessed to have found it

3 Likes

Well, you know. Iā€™m sure. lol the mother almost always has the biggest influence on the looks. Itā€™s the added father strain that give a different taste/effect, usually. Only sometimes does it change the looks very much.

3 Likes

Yeah, I laugh a lot when I see some of the ā€˜reviewsā€™ :grin: if they donā€™t know the lineage, how the hell can they say itā€™s 80% :rofl: :rofl: Indica or whatever?! However, I will agree with them all when they say itā€™s not for the lightweights lol even the heaviest smokers feel it! That we agree on, at least. lol I feel itā€™s more of a 60-40% leaning towards Indica at the 60%, but then what do I knowā€¦ :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

The Frankenstein sounds like it would be real good for ole-fart pain meds , what kind of producer is it ? I mostly run stativias or stativia leaning hybrids , but i could run a round to stock up on pain meds

3 Likes

Unlike some of the review site statements, I have gotten ā€˜Donkey Dick Colasā€™ from her. Looks like my forearm! Itā€™s approx. 60%Indica and 40% Sativa, good for a lot of different ailments/conditions. It does produce well (for me at least, lol) unlike the review site statements (again) It is a decent yielding plant, if properly tended.

6 Likes

Man, I have got to get my hands on some-a-dat Frankenstein Bud.

3 Likes

That sounds cool ! Iā€™m a true light weight when it comes to consuming , so a round of 5 ought to last me a long time .

1 Like

There will be seedsā€¦sooner or later! lol If I donā€™t get them from this latest attempt with the STS, well hellā€¦Iā€™ll just do it all over again. I got plenty of Frankenstein plants to work with.

editā€¦ When I bred her, I had literally thousands of seed, but have given them all out over the years. Never did a seed run on her after I bred her.

editā€¦ Itā€™s almost impossible to stress this gal! So the usual method I used of Rodilization just doesnā€™t do it.

11 Likes

Morning all my fellow Ogres! I see there was a straight up party in here last night after I passed out! Soo much fire being given out! @DougDawson and @DannyTerpintine are some true OG saints, you guys rock!! I knew the thread would be flipped last night, but a $1000 worth of giveaways to boot?! True OG style right there. Congrats to all you winners!!!

4 Likes

366 posts in the last thread, kicked the damn thing, and already well into this?! You night owls were busy. Iā€™m naturally a night owl too which is why I have to force myself to say on a schedule. One night too far off that schedule and itā€™s like Iā€™ve been reset to want to stay up until 3am.

5 Likes

Damn! outta likesā€¦again!
Youā€™ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 2 hours before trying again
This is annoying lol

5 Likes

I just woke up!
Dibs!!
:laughing:

3 Likes

I can vouch for that. The first time I ran her for bud, I had a problem with my soil, and she didnā€™t do well. This one was in a small pot for several months. I up potted it to 2 gal pots of a fresh soil mix when I flipped her.

Like I say, itā€™s barely a foot tall, but with 2 weeks left, I think Iā€™ll get at least an oz, maybe 2. The next ones are gonna go into 3 gal pots.

You know, Iā€™ve got a spot in my outdoor garden. Iā€™m gonna drop one out there and see how she does. Have you run her outside here in OK? How does she handle the heat/humidity/bugs, and shit around here?
:guitar:

2 Likes

She does well in any conditions. But, she likes medium humidity (around 50-65) the temps donā€™t bother her much, I find using a 50% shade canopy does best for her. Your spot, if itā€™s the same one? Should do fine since itā€™s partially shaded, cuzā€¦Sheā€™s outside right now also, or at least a couple of them. lol loving it. But then again, Iā€™m using a 50% shade canopy.

editā€¦ As to the bugs, she holds up rather well, Iā€™d still spray her now and then just to hold them bastards down some. It can lessen the yield if you donā€™t

edit2ā€¦ Iā€™ve never had any mold or mildew problems with her,. Even in higher humidity.

3 Likes

Have you used rodelization before I read about a few years back and wa facsinated but talking to alot of folks I wa told it causes unwanted issues i. herming in the femmed seeds but I never got around to trying it myself

Where do you source your materials for STS or if you buy a specific brand what brand do you use? I would like to try this for my first time soon, gonna follow Sebringā€™s videos but need materials from a trusted source first

Itā€™s nothing more than forcing out hermie traits to make seeds.

ā€œHowever, the rodelization process has some disadvantages. Although it is considered a natural way of obtaining feminized seeds (it doesnā€™t use chemicals such as colloidal silver or gibberellic acid), the rodelization process has higher probabilities of producing hermaphrodite plants. Moreover, the offspring of these plants have higher chances of being hermaphrodite. In other words, a hermaphrodite plant can pollinate your entire garden and ruin your cannabis harvest.ā€

This is like light poisoning and all the other ways they made crap feminized seeds in the 90ā€™s and 2000ā€™s, which is only possible through some hermie genes. If you have a true female with no herm tendency genes, it wonā€™t work.

1 Like

Actually, yes, I have tried that method on herā€¦she refuses to stress! Like I said, shesā€™ the damn Timex Watch of marijuana, takes a licking and keeps on ticking. Will love anything you do to her and grows on a spit and a kick. lol Thatā€™s why Iā€™m doing this STS treatmentā€¦

1 Like

She is a true female then. A true XX female will only flip if you use a chemical means.

https://www.hempbasics.com/hhusb/hh4bot.htm#HH45

2 Likes