Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Missed all the fun.

Was out doing my part, keeping society safe and getting my 2nd shot.

2 Likes

Suppose that happened while you were trying to win seeds ?

6 Likes

Hey @Eagles009 howabout a little trade, for those 5 swakhammer. Iā€™ll send ya a list to choose from as soon as I can

3 Likes

Yes! Fml :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

:laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl: I know what thatā€™s like. I mostly just have to just rewind my show on tv.

2 Likes

No I was gone.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I feel like you should just get some for having to clean up that mess! @Jinglepot

1 Like

No need my friend. Just an extension of Danny and Dougā€™s giving natures. I will let you know when I have them for forwarding info.

4 Likes

Looks like when my dog gets ahold of the toilet paper.

6 Likes

I want to jump in it like a pile of leaves!

2 Likes

Are you a cop? You know you have to tell me if youā€™re a cop right?

4 Likes

Light a match for a quick clean up in isle 2

2 Likes

Cool beans dude

1 Like

But for real though. If you donā€™t hear from me in like 2 weeks shoot me a pmā€¦I smoke a lot of pot :rofl:

2 Likes

bummer missed it agian. I would have known the cheech and chong answer as a good friend of mine is named Weird Jimmy and we also make Noodles and Stadanko jokes all the time. lol

1 Like

You can count in it, been dreaming about the swak for a while now

4 Likes

In the spirit of giving, the first 3 ON MY SCREEN to say ā€œthereā€™s no dibs like homeā€ can have a pack of my Godā€™s Afghani

6 Likes

thereā€™s no dibs like home

1 Like

I chased those Swakhammer seeds for quite awhile before getting them awhile back! Actually only got them because 2 other members were willing to pass cause they knew how much I wanted them and then Doug was nice enough to give all 3 of us some. It was the one strain I just couldnā€™t secure the first dibs on, and you see how good I am at dibs so thatā€™s saying something!

3 Likes

Thereā€™s no dibs like home