Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Amazing bud, glad they made it. Happy Growing :slight_smile:

1 Like

a hillbilly shark here my friend~

1 Like

@Kcity87 , I came home to my mailbox containing the Lavender Frosting F2 & Henchmen F1. Thank you so very much again!!!

giphy (23)

3 Likes

giphy

Ok well I checked in first with @Kcity87 who sent me the seeds in the first place and he said “Spread the meds!” So most credit goes to him because he’s the reason I even have them, and enough to share. I just feel like spreading some love around cause of my earlier good fortune. Want others to have that feeling to. Also I’m out of likes but it’s safe to assume I like most of the posts guys!

So 5 pack of Lavender Frosting to the first person who can tell me the name Bart gave when the motivational speaker Brad Goodman asked him.

2 Likes

I thought I saw a BeeShark swim by

2 Likes

Bowing out as I have these :slight_smile:

Wow this is taking longer than I thought! So many shark gifs, so little replies!

Bart simpson

Rudiger is that it?

1 Like

Nope. He gave him a fake name.

Oh, Buddy, came home from an all-day road trip (had to drive 2 hours to the closest H. Depot in order to get 2 Exterior Steel Doors for the Garage). There’s Lights, 3 packs of beans from San Bruno, CA (you know who you are!!!), 2 BIG Bags of Sea-K and Bud Explosion, Gallon of Urban Farm Texas Tomato Food. It’s like “St Nickmas” at my spot, at lease “my” portion. Queen Bee might be sorta put off to having Amazon not delivering any packages for her, but I did surprise her with 2 hanging Tomato Baskets, 3 hanging Petunia Baskets. Go ahead, just let me see you “show out”!!! We’ll see if I have to do the cooking tonight. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@Abbbian got it! Send me an addy and I’ll get them out tomorrow!

1 Like

Yess!!! :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :scream: :flushed: :clap: :clap: :clap:Thank you sir!!! send addy soon!!!

I got another 5 pack of Lavender Frosting if there’s enough interest?

3 Likes

yup sure is send them my way

Always interest here

First dibs takes it!

Me also lol