Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

UMMM gross! LOL

2 Likes

I genuinely think you’re allowed to name it whatever tickles your cherries, but it you ever want this strain to be a representative of the breeding community I think you should name it accordingly. If you create an amazing strain that is incredible medicine and you name it “Double-Stuff Butt-Fuck” you might be doing that strain a disservice.

7 Likes

Isn’t that why Alaskan thunderfuck is usually called ATF now? And when was the last time someone had a big bag of donkey dick? I used to get that DD all the time in '01-02.
But then again granny panties got really popular for a while. So a gross name isn’t always a turn off.

People need to stop using these protected IP names though. Gorilla glue, girl scout cookies, etc. The creator of zkittlez is getting sued to stop using the name and likeness of Skittles. If we want this industry to move into the mainstream we have to play by certain rules, like copyrights. So name it whatever, just if you used a protected name, hope your stuff doesn’t get too popular.

5 Likes

So I released a fuckton of clones of a NL x chemdawg I called chunky momma about 10 years ago into the greater Kalamazoo area. I kinda wish I had her again, she stayed super short and had a big cola with a few orbiting nugs if you let her go, if you topped her it was a beautiful, even crown of buds. Medium crystals, medium strength. Nothing special, but just good smoke, and didn’t plateau. I remember getting sooooooo baked with her if you just kept smoking, which I usually did

7 Likes

citrus shit

orange hershey highway

and finally … tangerine farts … yes im as immature as you

3 Likes

Damn it! I’ve only been on about 45 minutes and already outta likes lol Had to catch up on several threads though, sooo

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 7 minutes before trying again.

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior “I like big butts video”

I had thought of Granny’s G-String

I’ve considered that, it’s just very tempting to call it Buttmilk, or as @Oldtimerunderground suggested Chocolate Buttmilk :smile:

Sharting Ginger?

I’m out of likes still so if you’re quoted it’s the closest I can get at the moment!

7 Likes

How about Rocket to Uranus?
Double entendres tickle me.

4 Likes

I had a like! I’m out again but it was nice :smile:

Electric Handjob

Mouse Anus

I’ve had a band name floating around in my head for awhile now that could work- Chainmail Fuckvest

3 Likes

Why not Blue waffle :thinking: don’t Google it, you will be blind forever.

3 Likes

I don’t know if most people would get the reference. I do though and I like the way your mind works :smile:

2 Likes

That, Bro, is a lovely sight…WELL DONE!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I was in a band a jam band once called The Bukaki allstar blues band lol hated the name but a great band fiddle player was amazing but yeah hated the name nobody knew what it meant or they did which was worse I think

3 Likes

Chocolate sented will-knots or Swaze

1 Like

That’s awesome! Probably not getting signed with it but I dig it lol

Alice in Chains went by Fuck at first and had condoms printed up that just said Fuck on them. It didn’t last long though because clubs didn’t want it on their marquees and they definitely weren’t’ getting radio play

2 Likes

How about Mindblast or MindBlaster? Just a thought… :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Orange turd ator :laughing:

1 Like

I slice off 1/2 of my mother’s roots 3x a year as I keep them in 1L tall pots. Working well so far. I really want to read this Bonsai thread from @Oldtimerunderground !

4 Likes

GREAT JOB @DougDawson ! Sooo many purdy beans!

1 Like

@Slick1 : FLORIDA A$$-BLASTER

2 Likes