Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

It’s christina aguilera without makeup after a meth binge

1 Like

When she came out with that Genie in a Bottle song I didn’t know another teenage guy who didn’t have a suggestion for what she should “rub the right way” next.

So, an average Tuesday?

1 Like

morning…

1 Like

She did meth?

1 Like

Hell, I can’t throw stones lol I did everything known to man (at that time) and some shit I didn’t even know what the hell it was …or care lol but meth was after my time lol
edit… we’re talking the '60s n '70s

1 Like

Nah, it was developed in WW2, they gave it to kamakaze pilots, and Hitler had a hell of a meth addiction too.

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WL-HCrVTXYM

Best Christina aguilera music video ever

2 Likes

See? I know nothing about that shit, except I’m pretty sure i didn’t do any…But if it’s as old as ya saying then hell I probably did that too! :rofl: :rofl:

edit… Like I said, I did a lot of stuff I had no idea what it was lol

4 Likes

Pretty sure I remember reading that the Germans gave the troops meth on the northern front so they could march for long periods of time in the cold…probably other areas and reasons as well but that’s what I recall.

3 Likes

Yeah, now that yas mention it I do think I recall something along them lines…O F W

1 Like

Low blow :grinning:

I was like is this real?! The lead singer from Days of the New was on intervention for meth so it was possible. That dude was way more talented.

2 Likes

Horrible drug we still or did give it to u.s. pilots its everywhere here in cny my own brother has been locked up 3 times now i think for making the shit between that and the pills pretty dismall scene in alot of places covid didnt help hey addicts stay home mandatory oh and heres some drug I mean stimulus money lots of ODs here ovrr the quarantine

3 Likes

There’s a video on YouTube of her trashing Taco Bell windows, spitting on cars, and pissing herself. You can’t write this shit.

Weird thing to be thankful for but NJ has always been a “down” state. The epidemic here is opiates. Supposedly meth is starting to come around but heroin and oxy are the issue.

I prefer the guy looking to rob me to be sedate and not get more energy for robbing when they use their drug of choice :smile: Plus no one is going into psychosis over dope, at least not from a single use.

1 Like

If you have 17 minutes and want to laugh until you pee yourself while also being mildly horrified …

1 Like

I saw that a long time ago and your description is dead on. I’m going to watch it again anyway :smile:

1 Like

Right now I hear its fentynal and bath salts idk sucks all over I guess but on that note you guys have a great morning back to work for me

1 Like

All of those are sooo funny huge Joey Diaz fan

1 Like