Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

Why?

Why has this been an unilateral decision with zero input from users?

Why is it SO important to you that this happen without fair input and discussion?

Why is it so bad that people have fun in here? I asked if a legitimate medical patient has somehow missed out on the seeds they needed, no answer.

Why is it so important to you guys to make sure nobody has fun in this thread?

4 Likes

Because this isn’t a chat thread.

Like the second time I’ve said it

3 Likes

@tostyjakes or another @moderators or @TeamOG can you please post a link the thread you want us to chat in for me and everyone else to head on over to… I think it would help achieve your goal.

2 Likes

Then what about the seed trading forum ?
Sounds a little bit like the trade forum that’s all I’m saying

Are we talking the “Seed Trades” thread on here? Same rules apply…

2 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/chat-room-lets-chat
https://overgrow.com/t/chat-room-lets-chat

I’m just saying seems like this is now replicating that one that’s all I have to say !!! I’m sure we all can make it so we have no more future problems I wanna see this community like it was two months ago

One is trading and one is for free, not sure that is replication

2 Likes

That’s all I’m saying that quote threw me in the wrong direction mr greasy I’m not here argue !

1 Like

To celebrate . anyone wanting a 5 pack of freakshow regs pm me your details. Open to the usa sorry Canada.

15 Likes

I’ll take em!

1 Like

So since @PetalPowerseed is giving out a 5 pack of Freakshow seeds to USA, how about I offer a 5 pack to a Canadian. They are also form PetalPowerseed and meant for us northerners. Is there a Canadian who wants them?

8 Likes

Yo! Freak show me!

5 Likes

Ok, send me a PM with info. Doug out :v:

5 Likes

Just wow! Hot shit who gives a flying flip about yer green dots! And giving seeds away for $0.00? Thought this was what this site was all about right? Over grow the world. Only way to do that is give to those who want to and or can’t afford it. I say great job wish I could be active enough to keep my own grow log up to date! Some people like me are to lazy or really just side tracked so easy will all the shiny new things and shit that’s going on in our country. Good for you! Keep doing what you wish you’re not harming anyone right. Just some butt hurt people feelings oh feelings smoke a door and chill.

4 Likes

I like this! I’ve been keeping mine in a 50 cal. Ammo container. Now I just need a larger ammo container :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hey guys! I got a few gg4 auto fems. If your interested speak up

9 Likes

Already benefited from your generosity! Thanks again :smiley:

2 Likes

indeed I am I haven’t gotten any seeds in a while and always looking for new autos can I send you something in return also if somebody needs them more its cool

2 Likes

No problem bud. You should be getting your envelope soon. The mail has been pretty fast lately

1 Like