Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 5)

I love haze!

1 Like

Is nobody gonna holler for some haze? Ridiculous!

3 Likes

Mighty OG of ya @corey !

Thought you did @Mr_Greenfern ā€¦

Holla!

4 Likes

i know right lol, its probably cuz the moderators keep locking this thread.

4 Likes

Seems like this thread is being throttled harder than my internet.

5 Likes

Not lockedā€¦ Just timed replies to slow down the chitchat in the thread.

Itā€™s for trading, straight up ā€¦ Anything past beans and clones that are offered being claimed needs to be handled in PM or direct the chatting to the chat room thread or the OG Discord channel.

9 Likes

Awesome of you @corey but already got it!

Someone should be mighty happy to score these!

Thanks for the explanation @toastyjakes!
Thatā€™s the hourglass thingy right?

3 Likes

So is anybody gonna claim these? Whatā€™s going on here? I never had such a hard time giving away good seeds. Am I missing something??

9 Likes

I hollaā€™d up thereā€¦

7 Likes

@Neb thats pretty awesome of you :metal:im sure he will like the smoke.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking ill probably get to enjoy some also :smiley: win win for both of us

2 Likes

Why is it also timed in the Chat Thread? Iā€™m not being snarky or anything, really donā€™t understand. The point of contention was that for whatever reason some people took issue with chat in here, so then why slow the thread thatā€™s meant to keep the chat out of here?

If my damn family & friends slow down on the smoking long enough for me to build up a head stash Iā€™d like to do a proper seed run. I have a couple things that would probably spark an interest from a few.

4 Likes

Maybe I should just grow some shitty bud to scare them off for a bit :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol. I heard you lol. Send me your addy

3 Likes

Not really an big issue Iā€™ll grant you that, but this is also not a chat thread either, we have one of those and we have a discord which is a super cool chill zone and love conversation lol

But yea this should flow more like
ā€œI have theseā€
ā€˜I want thoseā€™
ā€œSweet! PM meā€

And then the next offer happens.

Itā€™s more that these ā€œfree seeds/clonesā€ thread is at V5 and about to jump to V6 shortly and most of the reason is the days of chatting with minimal actual trades and such.

Again though, just trying to tidy some stuff up a bitā€‹:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

10 Likes

Why?

Why has this been an unilateral decision with zero input from users?

Why is it SO important to you that this happen without fair input and discussion?

Why is it so bad that people have fun in here? I asked if a legitimate medical patient has somehow missed out on the seeds they needed, no answer.

Why is it so important to you guys to make sure nobody has fun in this thread?

4 Likes

Because this isnā€™t a chat thread.

Like the second time Iā€™ve said it

3 Likes

@tostyjakes or another @moderators or @TeamOG can you please post a link the thread you want us to chat in for me and everyone else to head on over toā€¦ I think it would help achieve your goal.

2 Likes

Then what about the seed trading forum ?
Sounds a little bit like the trade forum thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying