Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Those might be premium rolling material for the cannagar makers here on OG.

But I have no idea what the process is for curing fan leaves. Do you press them flat in a book? Pile them up first and weight a bunch down to build some mass and slow the dry?

2 Likes

Ok, so who is still here and do we have interest in the Black Snow, otherwise I will pull something else out of the stash :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No clue, what my cat doesn’t eat get’s thrown in my garden so it can decompose back into nature :slight_smile:

I just did a quick search and couldn’t find anything, has anyone done a thread of canagers?

1 Like

I’ve already got the black snow :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Here you go @Qtip

3 Likes

Ontario bog seeds

Dohhhhhhh. I miss all the fun

1 Like

Already have the Black Snow myself. Thanks Doug!

Thanks man, I favourited that for a future read.

1 Like

What is Black snow . Toronto?

1 Like

Black Snow - (black triangle x solo stash) [Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

1 Like

Can I try them ill pop asap

3 Likes

Looks interesting, but no way I’d run them soon so I’ll pass. :slight_smile: All the pictures I’ve seen of it are impressive, though.

Just popped last of my GPS and looks like 4 cups need a bean

Tell you what. Many have these already so I was going to throw up something else but if you want to pop these right away than fine, send me your info and I will fire you off a pack. I am sure @anonymous4289 will be happy to see another pack of his creation growing.

4 Likes

Spot the mites eating the rotten seed

1 Like

Thanks Doug!! the pics aren’t high enough resolution to see the mites . Sorry guys im high

Mites in your garden more the issue than the seeds?

Id take some black snow! :smiley: @DougDawson

Just doing what mites do not all mites are bad