Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

They are f2s of Master Thai’s UFS #18 that I made a couple years ago

6 Likes

A US forever stamp is an inflation protected stamp. It’s good for a first class stamp forever, so you don’t have to worry when the USPS increases the price for postage. I bought a hundred packs when they first came out in 2007 and cost 41 cents. I figured it was a lifetime supply, but that was before i met my wife.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes they are pre 98 Bubba…

3 Likes

I have one growing out right now. I’m new to all this so common knowledge isn’t to me. LOL
Thanks.
:pray::v::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

tenor (3)

7 Likes

thanks @Jinglepot

4 Likes

Whatcha got today Doug?

1 Like

Now that’s a good question? What shall it be today? I know, how about some Blk n Blu cookies from @BigMike55 ?

9 Likes

Love those

3 Likes

Hi @DougDawson !! Already have those beauties!! OG and wonderful beans!!! Go for them folks!! :hugs: :pray:

3 Likes

LOL, I think @Abbbian has this thread configured to set of an alarm if anyone types anything in it.

10 Likes

I guess for not having any yesterday I’m on the alert! lol!

5 Likes

A huge thanks to @BigMike55 !!!

2 Likes

Sorry, darn work getting in the way of our fun. Let’s pass out a pack of this fire that BigMike55 made shall we. Pack goes to the first person to tell me what candy ET liked :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Reces pieces

3 Likes

Damn it my reply was to another thread

reese’s pieces :green_heart:

Good day sir I got to get some work done. You win again.

Well it’s spelled wrong but the answer is correct :slight_smile: @ChronicMcBudz gets some of the Blk and Blu cookies.

4 Likes

Damn spelled it wrong. Reese’s pieces

1 Like