Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

@Dirtron the purple headband came in ! thank you so much :facepunch: ← fist bump not face punch i swear !!

4 Likes

Out of likes
:heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:
True OG @Indoornesian

3 Likes

To late for dibs ?? Lmao

2 Likes

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Awesome.

1 Like

Oh ok! That’s definitely a possibility then. Injecting it does sound crazy, how interesting.

1 Like

I saw it on a thread here and gave it a try, after almost burning my first STS try to the ground! lol
Let me see if I can find the thread for ya

here you go @morecatslesspeople

2 Likes

I’m definitely going to research this! That’s so cool.

Thanks!! That’s going to be interesting!

DISCLAIMER!

I Injected and sprayed at the same time.
It was the same 4 plants that almost died, and regrew. They all produced pods, but most were blanks… empty.
I’m going to try it again, soon. That was my first STS attempt, lol I failed miserably!

edit… If you DO try the injection method, wear eye protection and watch how you put the needle in. If it’s not into the hollow section, or through it, you can make a mess with blowback etc.

5 Likes

@Foreigner , this is what PigeonWench has been up to:

19 Likes

Now that is screaming to be sliced and slathered in butter with some nice cheese or meat!

9 Likes

i know sts can be sprayed on to seeds to make fems but it can reverse fems too?

Diiiiiiibzzzzzz!ok?

STS is sprayed on female plants to produce pollen which is used on female plants to produce fem seeds. It’s not sprayed on seeds to make them fem.

5 Likes

oh i was misinformed then lol

1 Like

So the sssdh I sent to stankonia got snagged out of the mail and stolen. Anyone get some from the seed run that they can donate to try to preserve the f13 purple line?

4 Likes

That looks awesome.

2 Likes

No worries bud, it happens.

1 Like

I am not sure, I am on the list but have not actually unpacked my spring box past jarring it and sticking in the fridge.

3 Likes

out of likes :green_heart:

1 Like