Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

That’s alot of hard (yet satisfying) work, hope you enjoy the fruits of your labour as much as we all will!!

You definitely deserve yourself a nice, solid, seedless bud run after this.

You sure this was your first time?! :joy:

3 Likes

LOL, looking forward to some nice buds but can’t help but think there will be seeds as well. Basement is 2 floors away from grow room. One or two seeded plants couldn’t hurt :slight_smile: Also yes, first time making seeds. In all fairness, the plants did most of the work, lol. That and OG had my back, that’s better than Allstate.

6 Likes

I think its because of the giveaway of sct

No, that was awesome. There are other reasons this thread has slowed down. It’s still alive and well but needed some rest.

7 Likes

idea for you lol

1 Like

Chat got moved here, that’s specifically why this thread is so dead the last few days. @BERZERK @Qtip

4 Likes

Damn that Dosi Kush is on my radar for sure! I was torn between it and the Bubblegum in the BBQ giveaway. Might be able to work out a trade if you’re interested?

1 Like

It’s honestly my favorite structured plant out of the 3 so far but there’s still a lot of time to go. I should have enough for a trade though, no sense in me hording more than the 2 or so I’d need to make em f2s. Shoot me a dm

2 Likes

You don’t mean 2 seeds do you? Don’t run yourself super low on my account!

3 Likes

Fine I’ll DM you :grin: I’ll give until it hurts, don’t judge me, I got a point to prove that this community inspires me and I want to show my gratitude in the form of channeling the spirit of OG.

7 Likes

Dibs please

Welcome to OG @Weedsicle. You should go to the introduce yourself thread, get to know some people, learn some things. Much more here to experience than free seeds.

3 Likes

so far 3 posts - two of them dibs -

just dibs doesn’t go very far these days - perhaps you can post a grow log ?

7 Likes

He says he runs extraction equipment, share some knowledge that’s not NDA’d. I’d love to learn more about crc. Is there a way to do it without ripping all the terpenes out?

8 Likes

@Weedsicle where you at? we need your knowledge! :smiley::ok_hand:

2 Likes

welcome to OG you have found the greatest community of growers on the intronet you will not find a more knowledgeable or generous and kind group of folks anywhere period buuttt your coming in a bit hot meaning just popping in here and aking for seeds especially right now is not the best aproach get to know this place these people and you will have everything you ever wanted grow wise at least maybe start with a “Hi how are yoū” just a thought but you are welcome hope you stick around

7 Likes

Hey @Weedsicle , exactly what @cannabliss said. This is a solid community and dibs are a guarantee for those that stick around and contribute to the community as a whole. I would love to read up on any information about your experience with extractions as well and hope to find a thread with your name on it discussing such wonders! :smiley:

Welcome to OG and I/we hope you stick around!

3 Likes

Dang quiet a haul!

I’m in no way close to the finishing line, but I wanted to share with all of you a part of my commitment for giving back to OG that just arrived in the mail. :smiley:

Why pay for 48x 2x2 stickers when you can make a design at 1x2 that fits into a 2x2 so it’s like you’re getting a 50% off discount EVERY TIME you make an order :wink:

25 Likes

I like that! Awesome design/layout there cuz… :+1: :sunglasses:

edit… Lamo I just saw that ‘bird seed’ :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes