Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Very nice!

newer strains from good breeders wedding cake slurricane 7 or some seed junky exotic genetics etc, stuff that shines and stinks oh so good LOL

2 Likes

Same thanks :grin:

Taken from corner of doorway @Abbbian I try to keep them low as possible but this grow I have more height room since I took out tent

2 Likes

Tag all female Growers please.

4 Likes

Ok sorry didn’t mean to offend anyone

2 Likes

@Zombie420
Mexican Death Sativa repro - Overgrow.com

1 Like

all of a sudden my sister is a member… :stuck_out_tongue:

haha jk but im sure there will be a influx of new females heck maybe @BERZERK gf can make an account and make up for changing his alarm and win!

2 Likes

Lmfao. Good sign her up.

2 Likes

It will be good. We will see.
They offer his adress already

1 Like

Anyway i had 8 packs of seeds to arive this month.
Jus to thanks @Oldtimerunderground for me and shaman @anonymous4289 , @DougDawson , @Yetigrows @anon93244739 @corey and @Pawsfodocaws
Thanks my friends.
You re yall are welcome

9 Likes

Cool brother, you got my seeds. That makes you eligible again :slight_smile: i was worried about them getting through so this is great news.

5 Likes

Dont arive yet , they just are on the brazilian airport.
But is a good news anyway.
@anonymous4289 send me the envelope tracked.
And thats is all.
But i hope arive the destination of my home.
But @DougDawson , dont care , it will arive.
Thanks again my fella

4 Likes

No one is offended @Zombie420, just chill a little bit, all will come in time…just be a part of the community for a minute…the seeds become secondary to the amazing people and opportunity to learn…but the seeds lure you in lol until suddenly you have loads and you are planning how to make more for all the cool cats on OG :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

When I do my giveaways I screen shot everybody’s addies, and right there user name down in a notebook. One check mark next to users name means packackage is ready and 2 check marks means package sent. Then I mass delete all addies in my phone. Everyone got 2 check marks including you. I don’t know your Addy but if your not in the USA I would say everything is perfectly fine. If your in the states, idk. 3 weeks is kind of a long time. I always ship first class which is best Imo. I would call your post office and ask if they have an envelope somewhere for you. I did put a name on the return addy. If by any chance you need that name I can give it to you.

5 Likes

shipping is slow in the us and Canada rn.

1 Like

Good morning man, that’s right, you sent me Alien OG !!
Thank you all…

1 Like

Looking good @Deadinside88 but its Gorilla Bubble x Tomahawk not Gorilla Berry. Lol

2 Likes

Not too bad this morning lol only a couple hundred posts to catch up!

edit… I started at 3AM

4 Likes

Couple hundred. That only takes about one coffee to get through. Slow night for sure. Lol

1 Like

Yep lol it took exactly one cup … now I’m on my 2nd

edit… my first cup or 2 always seem to take around an hour each, but the as I get woke up more, the coffee flows faster :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes