Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Damn it! Where is that middle finger button when you need it? Hawhaw.

Oh! There it is!
:fu:t3::fu:t3::fu:t3:
Hawhawhaw.

Yummy, love me some green beans. I wrap them up with some olive oil and garlic and grill them. I cook everything on the grill :wink: In a food coma now but will waddle out to start fire soon. Happy Birthday to your youngin.

5 Likes

My absolute favorite thing to do with green beans is steam them al-dente and then make poutine with 1/2 crispy fries & 1/2 green beans, mixed with curds and diced Montreal Smoked Meat, then a helping spoonful of gravy on top of all’dat.

4 Likes

Oh man, I got to try that. I recently realized if you toss a bunch of Montreal smoked meat into a pan and fry it and than make a grilled cheese with it in the middle you end up with something really tasty.

2 Likes

I pan fry and bbq deli all the time. I’ll make a stack of burgers and then layer fire-kissed deli in between with cheeses to melt and essentially act as a delicious binding agent.

2 Likes

Just messing with you. That looks delsh. Much better than the salad (but, its healthy, she says) I had to throw down my throat. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::poop:

1 Like

Ok you crazy dibbers. It’s been a few days and I did promise some fire side giveaways. Since the weather is finally cooperative I will toss something out there in a while. Just about to start the fire so stay tuned. I will bring you all fireside with me and see how it goes.

4 Likes

That’s hilarious, in QC people just say smoked meat :joy:. I didn’t know people called it ‘‘Montreal smoked meat’’, how is it different from other smoked meat?

2 Likes

hello folks, evening everyone! did you say dibbers or dabbers? :scream: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Different fat content and spicing than pastrami.

1 Like

d0f757cb2b861137428061674fa16716a41e5391_2_375x500

Here is the way we do it in Texas

7 Likes

Doesn’t look blue rare to me…lol

It’s got a frog accent.

:cowboy_hat_face:yes this is a small one and it is medium rare wasnt that hungry today :mage:

you guys should post in the ‘what do stoner’s eat?’ thread

3 Likes

On it! (random poof of smoke)

(Edit: What do stoners eat? 🍴 - #1995 by Pigeonman)

If only the deli were open at this hour. You have given me griddle goals.

1 Like

Hey bud, not sure when I moved to Texas but that’s my dinner from a while back :thinking: Hard to miss my Antique plates and 1970s table :rofl:

7 Likes

I did post that exact pic on that thread, lol.

1 Like

My wife has chosen @morecatslesspeople as my #1, @MoBilly #2 and @Pigeonman #3.

I will have something for all of you, let me figure out what I can add to prizes and will get to each of you in turn!

6 Likes