Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Good morning people… Restless night… Happy birthday @chronix Moving on to say hello just… Not hunting for a long time, in hibernation…

2 Likes

hello. i think everyone’s sleeping

1 Like

It’s 5:41 am, my free time, I don’t have Facebook. You are my therapists…

5 Likes

leaves you in the hole!

Morning? Is it morning already? damn I’ve only had 2 cups of coffee…!!

2 Likes

4:40AM here but sun will be peeking over horizon soon now lol

edit… Have a safe trip back home @DougDawson , and a very happy birthday to your daughter, @cannabliss !!

2 Likes

Cannabliss is your daughter Doug.? :exploding_head:

1 Like

There IS a comma in there lol

1 Like

Hahaha I seen it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey @misterbee I found stickers that you might like https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1016349388/cannabis-bee-holding-weed-leaf-420-vinyl?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=cannabis&ref=sr_gallery-4-2&organic_search_click=1&frs=1

2 Likes

In Brazil they probably don’t call Brazil nuts Brazil nuts (I got this from The Rundown) :smile:

I thought that looked familiar. Anyone get the Twilight Zone music playing in their head after reading Doug confirming it? :roll_eyes:

I didn’t even consider it :laughing: I know my strengths and weaknesses and drawing is definitely in the latter! I did think it was a cool idea for a contest though rather than the dibs system, and I say that as a master of the dibs system!

I am coming for the guitars. All your guitars are belong to us now!

:laughing:

6 Likes

Of course not, they’re just nuts there.

2 Likes

It’s the smartest dumb movie in a looooooong time

Castanha do Pará (one of the states in the Amazon area), one of the highest natural sources of Selenium.

Morning everyone!!! People here, like everywhere else, are nuts too!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face: :scream: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

er… I’m gonna take a wild stab at this…you’re speaking of the actual ‘nuts’ and not the people, right? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

yep. the nuts

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

QspWeDCGBM-51UCBPRuOOTZMQ2sC1IR0uFLrQMmRjXY

That is sexy as fuck. Kushes are always on my radar but damn that’s something else!

What’s up morning crew?

6 Likes

I mean it makes sense but if you never stop to consider it it’s an “OHHhhh! moment” :smile:

The state is? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep, just as soil provides us with buds, the state provides the nuts which provide selenium… you smarty! :laughing: :hugs:

2 Likes

They can be, although the usual name is ‘castanhas do Pará’ (Pará is a Northern state where the nuts are produced). Wikipedia brings the alternative names above, including castanha do Brasil, a literal translation of ‘Brazil nut’.

thanks google.

4 Likes