Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

:cowboy_hat_face:Got my Picture from the same place he got his Ha Ha is what i am saying we eat large steaks here in Texas not hamburger paddies those are for MC Donald lovers and i eat mine at medium rare. :mage:

He took his picture though…

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:“Question” i thought this was a [Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5] why are we always talking trash that has nothing to do with seeds. :mage:

2 Likes

WE.
ARE.
STONERS!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

EDIT: Also becuse this is a community, not a grab bag to abuse.

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Get serious he didnt he took his picture yes right off the same place i took mine from look at the plate. :mage:

Let me say this again:

→ OG is a community, not a grab bag to abuse. ←

6 Likes

stoner

noun (2)

plural stoners

:cowboy_hat_face:Definition of stoner (Entry 2 of 2)

: one that stones someone or something: such as

a**:** one that pelts someone or something with stones especially with intent to kill

b**:** a device for removing stones from stone fruita cherry stoner :mage:

1 Like

:laughing:

2 Likes

Stoner

a person who lights a spliff, sits back, and reads all the defintions for a stoner on this website and see how much of it actually applies to them. and then laughs at how true some of them are. now wheres the lighter.
Usage:
gosh im such a stoner

Thanks urban dictionary!

2 Likes

The way you wrote that made me think of the Farmer’s Insurance commercial. WE.ARE.STONERS- bum ba dum da bum bum bum!

I am serious. That was his dinner one night unless I’m mistaken. I’m very confused.

2 Likes

I actually had this in my head:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:Well that is it for me i guess i dont belong on this area for my self i dont smoke or puff i just grow for my friends and family have been doing this for over 10 years plus i also grow around 73 different strains of Orchids so i guess i will go back to a real grow site thanks youall :mage:

I’m just getting into orchids myself they are different and chalenging which intrigues me havent even killed one yet…yet

So is that “Para Nuts” ?

… sound it out :wink:

No, that’s Doug’s pic. Everything is exact.

What a weird thing to lie about.

1 Like

Who knew this existed

1 Like

Found out earlier today

1 Like

Same, let’s start using it! I’m gonna mute this thread for awhile in light of recent conversation. I’ll be happy to BS with y’all over there.

2 Likes

Cool already created and in use! Just gotta get the word out that it’s the new spot for random convo stuff and to keep this thread clear for it’s original purpose.

REREAD THAT MOFOS! :laughing:

6 Likes

Will meet you there!

2 Likes