Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Lov that name.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know about you all, but Iā€™m headed to the BBQ ā€¦

1 Like

The son will be here soon to get that grill going also lol

3 Likes

Same here! Electricity might not always be here, shtf or something weird. But Iā€™ll be damned if Iā€™m not having my coffee regardless!

3 Likes

If I had to Iā€™d use a couple of flat rocks, Iā€™d be getting me some Joe.

1 Like

lol I have a couple of old camping coffee pots I use if that happens! No way in hell am I gonna be without caffeine!!

editā€¦ OR a nice doobie!! :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

Good thing I keep a Raqwa for emergencies.

Raqwa = Lebanese coffee pot

I love me some Lebanese coffee

3 Likes

I like em allā€¦never seen a coffee bean that wasnā€™t my friendā€¦

1 Like

LOL I told ya thatā€™s what I decided on for the name. Iā€™m sticking to it! I like itā€¦ :grin: :sunglasses: :+1: :heart:

2 Likes

I like it too canā€™t wait to see what they look like grown out really cool

1 Like

In life, in general! :laughing:

I couldnā€™t tell you how many Iā€™ve gone through cause I just reuse ones I received. That and the hose washer a taped between two matchbook covers once :laughing: The ChocOrange/Iron Bung/whatever I end up calling my cross is going to require finally getting a box of flips.

Itā€™s Monday somewhere in the world right? According to google ā€œresults hazy, try again laterā€

Silver. What was the Lone Rangerā€™s nephewā€™s horse named?

Well paint me curious now :laughing:

Iā€™ve had this proven to me without a doubt.

Thereā€™s some weird stuff out there in the world. You never knowā€¦

2 Likes

growing up , my dad took the bottom out of an electric percolator and would boil the hell out of the grinds over a camp fire .

some times it tasted like straight dirt !

2 Likes

Thatā€™s when itā€™s the best! Hot, Black and Strong!

editā€¦ I like it when my spoon runs screamingā€¦ I donā€™t stir anything into my coffee but it sounded funny, heard it somewhere

3 Likes

Iā€™ve used a Folgers can on the riverbank a couple of times. Whatever gets it done.

when I was a kid my grandfather made his coffee in a cast iron skillet you had to chew it but fond memories

3 Likes

I think I need an iron bung with all the funny names you come up with, nearly crapped my pants! :rofl:

3 Likes

the good news is that my coffee experience got me ready for Military coffee

you asked for it by weight - it came in 30w oil or 40w oil

3 Likes

Been there done that lol all ya need to do after it boils awhile is pour a little cold water in and the grounds settle to the bottom

3 Likes

Lol, I can imagine. After drinking that stuff you probably didnā€™t sleep for days! :laughing:

71fb8ff8b221a91fc88788575cd99536

Changed the pic to not scare or disturb anyone else, sorry @MoBilly :laughing:

3 Likes

Dang, I wish I could un-see that. Thatā€™s just disturbing. lol

3 Likes