Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Lmaooo @MoBilly you should’ve seen the other pic I was going to post. Gave me the chills

3 Likes

ever had a RED Shot ?

5 Likes

I have a couple plants growing and I can’t seem to find who it was I got the beans from…Romulan and Sour BluTooth…anyone? It’s been at least a month&1/2 ago. Had a couple questions I wanted to ask them…

2 Likes

Sour Bluetooth is @Bullskinner

2 Likes

Nope! Not into speed man. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its a nasty mixture !!

i like to ask the post office ppl if they are on drugs - then I tell them I know its not speed…

3 Likes

He made a HHP x Sour BT . What did the HHP stand for?
Was that the Hash?

2 Likes

Can’t stand being sped up, gives me anxiety. Coffee is fine but I’ve never had an energy drink in my life.

5 Likes

You can do it today… if you want, that is, just strap one of your legs to the bed or table! :innocent:

2 Likes

Agreed. When my Father or I make the coffee, you can stain a deck with it. If my sis or Mum make the coffee, it’s tea.

2 Likes

I actually had a fella tell me just recently that he used the energy drink Monster or something like that on his plants! I just smh…

edit… Reminded me of that movie Idiocrazy or whatever it was, they used gatorade I think?

4 Likes

Herrer Hash Plant ?

2 Likes

coffee can give me anxiety, but sometimes it just makes me tired. same with energy drinks, anytime i used them it college they would cause me to crash and fall asleep, not what they’re supposed to do. all that sugar i guess.

1 Like

BRAWDO IS WHAT PLANTS CRAVE @JohnnyPotseed

NOT Water. That’s what’s in the toilet!

8 Likes

it’s got electrolytes @Pigeonman

3 Likes

If we go like this I’ll give some beer to my plants! Lol!

1 Like

Yes. I was thinking it was but couldn’t remember. I’m going through my seed list and didn’t write that down. Thanks.

1 Like

Brawndo, it’s what plants crave

5 Likes
4 Likes

I actually did yesterday :laughing:
Palm tree fert made up of beer, epsom salts, water and ammonia.

2 Likes