Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

the only experience I have with decent flower is OG Kush (if that is really what is supposed to be since this is bought in the greyest of conditions…LOL!), and it is very comforting to my racing mind, a peaceful state of mind, at times, speedy and focused, yet soothing!!!

3 Likes

I’ll sit back and enjoy the show :joy:

OG Kush is in my top three if not top. You can’t go wrong with it.

3 Likes

We finally agree with one another!! Right on Admired!! :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :innocent:

No likes left but :green_heart:

I can’t wait till I can try a pure OG Kush. I’ve tried other Kush and OGs crosses and such, but don’t think I’ve had the real deal yet. But she’s spawned so many good crosses that I like, so it must be good lol.

4 Likes

Its a fun time over on the Beans and BBQ thread lol I’m having fun watching…no dibbs for me.

2 Likes

Its so hard doing the Dibs thing. I try but I’m not fast enough :unamused:

I am sure there are more than 75 people fitting over there :rofl: :rofl:

too many for you not to get one
go there and grab it!!!

1 Like

I got one in the second hour, relieved the stress! :grinning::v:

@blkmetal just go to the beans and bbq , scroll down to the reply button, type out your message over 10 characters, so “DIBS anonymous is so cool” hold your mouse button down on reply without clicking, then when a seed giveaway pops up let go of the reply button. should be able to beat others eventually. bunch of seeds going out. good luck

1 Like

This is the trick, sitting like a cobra ready to strike with the message already filled in.

2 Likes

Ok Thanks. :wink:

Why no dibbing for you?

Yeah but the fastest are going now and then aren’t eligible anymore. It might be worth waiting until the heavy hitters take their turn and then try. I’m out already :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s crazy lol. :grinning: Congrats to the winners.

1 Like

Speaking of coffee, check out my “Kuerig”

2 Likes

they know their demographic.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Does that little guy take kcups?

I HAVE WITH NO LUCK BEEN AT IT SINCE START

2 Likes