Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Soon grasshopper soon………

3 Likes

My youngest is 32, at 19 he turned me in for growing. Got off parole in 2018……

5 Likes

Holy shit!

4 Likes

Check the Site on Sunday mornings, that’s when he normally updates. This is his “busy time”, farm operations, advising/consulting, major gardening projects off-site, periodically engaging in combat with various critters, the original “Energizer Bunny”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hey I did 45 days in county and 2 years probation when I was 19 cause my pops wouldn’t take the rap for me selling our prescriptions to supplement our income in the sticks, I also wouldn’t testify against him. I understand your lingering resentment

3 Likes

Yep, I did 18 months in a state pen and then 6 1/2 years parole.
Going to prison at 52 was no fun…….

But it improved my chess game…… lol

12 Likes

And for fucking weed at that… At least I deserved time, probably more than I got, prescriptions can hurt and kill people, I was a piece of shit for doing it.

You were GROWING WEED and did that much more time than me. Originally I was arraigned with 2 charges of manufacturing and distributing schedule 4 narcotics, punishable by up to 5 years and 250k each, dropped to USE cause it was just my father and I and I wouldn’t nark on him, first offense, young and dumb, sob story blah blah blah.

Point being what in the actual fuck is wrong with our laws man? I know we’ve made all kinds of progress in the last decade but just wow, blows my mind the disconnect in justice

5 Likes

damn I don’t know what to say my state finally went legal though they are still messing around in Albany but there are many places that are still locking folks up crazy where in one state totally legal a multi million dollar industry with “the cannabis industry” raping and pillaging in another state folks getting locked up for that same plant it’s a shame it really is

2 Likes

There are a lot of factors in the justice system.
A lot of it is location. None of it is fair or trying to help anyone, it’s punishment nothing more.

A prosecutor trying to make a name for themselves, cases built on advancing their careers.

Bloodsucking greedy human beings that could care less about their fellow humans.

6 Likes

Like @misterbee said usually Sundays around 3 pm EST, when he does it :v:t4:

3 Likes

Amen to that brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

11 Likes

hello OG,ers hope everyones good, was wondering who has some black widow beans, someone said i might be able to find out on here, so was checking, been looking for some so i can maybe cross it, if anyone knows id sure appreciate it and congrats to all of the 4th july winners, thanks to @anon93244739 for taking the time to do that for us all, and all that donated for that to make sure it happened, again thanks

3 Likes

In the states

1 Like

God dang that’s heavy

1 Like

Thank you @Oldtimerunderground and @other_barry for making my day with mail. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know, hope you enjoy those righteous beans brotha!!

4 Likes

if it was mine i am sorry to disappoint you. That was my fuck up. PM me i am I will set you up with some fire and explain.

4 Likes

Oops i missed the 4th, congrats to the winners, man wish i couldve been here but was in the hospital, got out this morning all is fine, so does anyone have any beans i can get lol, needing some bad, lol

5 Likes

There may be some floating around over the next day or 2.

2 Likes

That sounds delicious

1 Like