Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

So jealous watching everyone spark up and my first grow is still in its infancy. At least I got 2 autos going shouldn’t be long with them I hope. BTW free seeds aside this thread is pretty social.

3 Likes

Just dont make the same mistake a lot of people make on there first grow…harvesting early.

Does not matter the time of day on this site someone is always here.

6 Likes

Yeah I know I’m just coming back to growing after 16 years. I could have bought some but for me the first doob back is going to be my own, If I can wait 16 years a few months won’t kill me lol.

5 Likes

Well you came to the right place. Stick around long enough and you will never have to worry about needing seeds.

3 Likes

Yeah man it seems like it would be kind of fun to grow stuff people breed and love. I wanted to do some of my own crosses as well. I’ll probably return the favor eventually.

2 Likes

If you do not know there is a grower on here by the name of Sebring, he has a site www.diygreenlife.com where he does limited seed sales at $3 a pack 2 pack limit.

7 Likes

Nope that’s news to me thanks man. Thats a great price its basically free. Yeah I could use some various strains to start my grow up. I bought like 3 packs of seeds from msnl. Wow seeds went up in price from 2004! If you ask me the prices are highway robbery. Seeds are easy as hell to make.

2 Likes

Agreed, his price covers the shipping for him. He just did a sale last month so it might be a little bit before the next sale drops. He has a journal on this site and he is rather good about giving notice of a sale before it happens.

3 Likes

Yeah I need to bookmark that. It seems the camabis community is better then ever.

2 Likes

Amazing line up there… too bad everything is ‘out of stock’! lol

5 Likes

Like I said limited seed sales.

2 Likes

Ok, so then … he has seeds for sale only at certain times? And that’s the ‘lineup’ when he does?

edit… good to know, thnx

3 Likes

When he does a run most of the time it is 3-4 strains always something new. All those strains you saw on his site where a one time thing. Next time will be something new. I know I am smoking some Ohelo Berry atm good stuff.

7 Likes

usually when he’s going to have stock it is mentioned in Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics but Idk last time i don’t think he did

2 Likes

I reckon I’ll just have to keep an eye out for something I might like to grow lol

4 Likes

he just helped me find something I’ve been looking for for a long time

2 Likes

A babysitter?

3 Likes

what is this baby sitter you speak of I think I remember hearing something about it in a movie once it wa a Disney movie maybe interesting concept

1 Like

I’m just glad mine are adults……

2 Likes

mine are working on it slowly lol one in college one fighting to not go to college my son is still in high school and my youngest is 10

1 Like