Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Anybody ever bug bombed a house with plants in it? Kill all tent airflow, close vents, kill central air…thoughts? Have plants at all stages

My goodness! I’ve never met anypeople who liked any of their songs! I like a few of their songs, they do make some really catchy beats when you need some energy.

Yolandi is hot, in an oddly souless demon kind of way.

3 Likes

Lol…I made it 1:30 into banana brain. Wtf…

1 Like

On the right is the inside

As 1/2 Affrikkaaaner & 1/2 Baltic-Rus:

1 Like

It’s like they are come to life video game characters or animes. Ok, enough of them for a year or so lol

2 Likes

Dibs on the coffee beans!! :grin:

2 Likes

I Fink You Freaky comes on often on my Spotify (fuck their shuffle algorithm :joy:) but I get hyped every time it does!

Y’all know Die Antwoord both starred (kinda? They were the bad guys) in the movie Chappie? Great movie too

3 Likes

Yeah I saw it. They’re just fascinating enough they lure me in sometimes lol

2 Likes

They’re beyond fucking weird in a slightly scary way, but somehow they manage to make some REALLY catchy tunes.

2 Likes

I respect their artistic integrity but not a big fan of their music.

5 Likes

They’re SA privleged art students that created this Zef package my appropriating the working class culture of rural SA. I still love the music, but they themselves are… well, not so great; so sayeth a friend who was “stuck” touring with them as crew.

They are LEGIT the Insane Clown Posse of SA.
I also love ICP, but not the fans. The band themselves admitted long time ago that:

1. We are two white guys rapping badly over copy written music. It’s a show.
  2. We are in this for the $$$.
  3. We are devout Christians, again this is a performance for $$$ because we do not have talent.
4 Likes

Which leads PERFECTLY TO THIS SEGWAY!

(*Crowdfunded by folks that wanted to share the level of WTF that goes on at these things!)

3 Likes

Yep, I’ve seen some jugglo shows (Twiztid and Kung Fu vampire) they put on a great stage act, but I’m not a big fan of the music. I give props to ICP, 2 high school drop outs who make 25 million a year. It’s amazing. Again, I just don’t get the music, but they have developed a rabid fanbase.

Oh I watched that! It’s crazy the stuff they do!

I smoked weed with KFV before his show at clutch cargo, he was a cool guy. Then I saw his performance and heard his music and was like WTF, he was a well spoken, nice dude while we were smoking those doobies!

2 Likes

Really glad that sts is working nicely for you @cannabliss

From what I’ve seen since I’ve been on here, this place really has a way of getting people into that seed making state of mind!

2 Likes

I saw ICP in the late 90’s in Toronto and to this day it still blows my mind that it was one of the most POSITIVE SHOWS I’ve ever been to (and I’ve been concert going in this Mordor of :canada: since I was 15).

It was legit a group of “odd balls” all coming together. No fights even though 75% of folks were piss drunk; and by the end a chunk of the light grid had smashed lights from all the Faygo bottles getting punted sky-high (no injuries to humans).

To end the show they called EVERYONE ON STAGE, and then snuck out the back of the crowd as everyone danced and they maintained rapping on the wireless mics.

Fucking hilarious. I stayed back cause it’d take fucking weeks to get all that sugar water outa my dreads.

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen about the juggaloes the music is secondary to the community and togetherness…Oh no are OGers Juggaloes?:joy::+1:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a novelty and more about how the video and the music goes together for me. I’m laughing when I watch a video once a year, definitely not listening to it casually.

1 Like

Hey @morecatslesspeople you can just brush or dab it on, it will still work. I found out recently here on OG you can even inject it! Lol, never thought of that one, and I think of some pretty crazy shit! Lol

Wish you the best with your reversal project, that cross your planning sounds like a nice one! :ok_hand:

Reminds me I need to order some silver nitrate soon lol, I gave it all away :joy: feels righteous though. Can’t wait to see all the fem beans that will be flying around the globe soon. Might have to get a huge bottle and give more away :thinking:

3 Likes

Juggalos = NO
ICP Fans = YES

This is why:

3 Likes