Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Lol that’s brilliant.

It’s sadly accurate. There is another one where it’s:

Insane Clown Posse Fans / Juggalos / Assholes.

But this one is more accurate.

Hey now who’s a closet Juggalo this girl sshhh don’t tell my kids or anybody please. What, I was a messed up teen in the 90s they are a great group of people singly collectively idk I cut my dreads off 20 years ago havent been to a show since then either. But I still follow there career hiding in the closet

5 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(me, end of June, 25 years after I was playing a game of cards and two lady-friends asked if they could “play with my hair”. What 15 year old male WOULDN’T say yes to this?! 2 hours later and well, that starting what you see above)
((We’re still friends, the girl that did this, she’s a badass PHD and helps run the Toronto Public Library so she’s a special one that one))

5 Likes

lots of varieties of “kush”, research your favorite seed bank and see what they have to offer, most will have some kind of “kush”

6 Likes

Read up on injecting either STS or straight silver nitrate… no spraying, but needles :syringe:

2 Likes

Still one of my favorite songs to wake up to all these years later. Speaking of which I guess their making a movie

2 Likes

YES! They are! And I hope it continues after the “Doomstar Requiem”

Brandon Small is INSANE: “Hey, lets make a cartoon show where I’ll need to write the story, dialogue, lyrics, compose, play, record and master the music, then plan a live-tour, make the content for those, GO ON TOUR and play live and sing in sync with video content on a screen behind me all while also working on the next season.”

SERIOUSLY FUCKING NUTS! Mad Respeckt.

3 Likes

Hey Doug,
Does freeseeds make that offer to US citizens?

1 Like

http://www.freeseeds.ca/getting-seeds.html

Alas no.

3 Likes

man that sucks im in U,S, wish i did live there to get some lol

1 Like

I need your protection…

1 Like

Hey my OG peeps, I know this has been hit on a few times around here, but it is time for me to get a Proper seed storage container as I now actually have some seeds! (All thanks to the OGenerosity of the AMAZING people here!!) So I remember some chatter and amazon links thrown around, just can’t remember or find it. Any help?!

2 Likes

I forget who but there’s an active thread going on about seed storage solutions.

1 Like

Seed storage situation - Overgrow.com
If you search many threads

3 Likes

I kinda like that one @catapult. Do you know roughly how many seeds will fit in one of those tubes?

50 to 100 depending in seed size.

1 Like

Wow that’s actually a lot more than I thought

This is from Amazon, glass vials though instead of plastic which could easily be a dropping hazard… came prepacked in the fashion you see it, 144 vials that fit around 50 each, looks like there’s larger sizes if you want though.

2 Likes

I like Die Ant… a lot

3 Likes