Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

My Playlist is already banned from social gatherings, so why not download it. I’m diggin everything I listen to from this Die Antwoord.
My flash drive is full of shit no one likes, from disco to modern day Hip-hop. Mostly bump this type of shit on the road in my truck with the beats.

1 Like

Yeah I’m all over the place too as were my friends back in the house party days so we came up with rules:

1. EVERYONE gets 1 (one) Veto to change what’s playing with rule 2 in play
  2. NEVER TURN OFF A SONG. Let it finish THEN apply your 1 (one) Veto. (we kept track).
  3. Breaking rule #1 Negated your ability to apply rule #covid19

So, it could be a mix of: ICP, Spice Girls, Progressive Jazz, Grindcore, Techno, Industrial, top-10-hit, etc.

2 Likes

This was an older project of his (theirs? idk) I like both, but I think I like Max Normal a little more

Ok where’s the seeds the shark has showed !

1 Like

My musical tastes are all over the place too.

Lately I can’t get enough Gramatik.

I need to up my storage game as well I wonder what the ideal RH for seed storage is

I used to have a wig like that also

1 Like

That Amazon link above to the 88 vial storage box works perfectly. 50 to 100 seeds per vial and each vial has a gasket to keep moisture out as the container is meant for refrigerated storage. Have no idea what the rh inside the vials would be.

2 Likes

I just checked that out looks very cool I guess rh is supposed to be between 20 and 30% I will have to do a bit more research thanks btw edit hey thanks hig time for the Samsquanch @Rhino_buddy hope you get them cheese soon the fems still arent done

2 Likes

Watch out!

2 Likes

No problem, just to be clear I was talking.about 2 links up :wink: The vial I am showing with seed has around 77 freakshow seeds in it and each vial has a silica gel gasket.

6 Likes

post 999! whos gonna be 1000?! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I am 1000 lol

@Foreigner shows as post 1000 above.

2 Likes

huh, wierd. mine shows you as 1001

1 Like

dougie you’re 1001 lol

2 Likes

@DougDawson your computer/phone get a contact high lmao?!

Woo hoo! We’re #1(000)

What do I win?

1 Like

Yes, I am 1001, Foreigner is 1000

1 Like

Well dammit lol