Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

i know sts can be sprayed on to seeds to make fems but it can reverse fems too?

Diiiiiiibzzzzzz!ok?

STS is sprayed on female plants to produce pollen which is used on female plants to produce fem seeds. It’s not sprayed on seeds to make them fem.

5 Likes

oh i was misinformed then lol

1 Like

So the sssdh I sent to stankonia got snagged out of the mail and stolen. Anyone get some from the seed run that they can donate to try to preserve the f13 purple line?

4 Likes

That looks awesome.

2 Likes

No worries bud, it happens.

1 Like

I am not sure, I am on the list but have not actually unpacked my spring box past jarring it and sticking in the fridge.

3 Likes

out of likes :green_heart:

1 Like

I have a pak, just got to check n see if it’s a cross. It’s from my Bodhi collection

2 Likes

If anyone has pure sssdh, just message @Stankonia . I’m off to date night

5 Likes

I’ve never heard that one… It can be sprayed on the female plant to cause a sex reversal and give up pollen pods.

1 Like

Dang wish I could have got in on the spring box, there where some interesting strains in there indeed.

1 Like

Heck, what are you guys doing? Breaking the bank!? LOL! We turn around and there are a few hundred posts!! Wow!! Fast lane here!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :sweat_smile: :pray: :pray: :clap: :clap: :upside_down_face: :tired_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah, I ended up with almost all of them so got 20 strains. I have been too lazy to organize them into my storage containers so to be honest not even sure what I got there :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol wow thats pretty awesome!

1 Like

Yeah, was a pretty amazing sight to see, just got to go through and see what’s there.

1 Like

@Swe-can what about the ones u sent me already? They pure? Because that would be perfect honestly

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful!! Nice beans @Gugumelo!! :smiley:

2 Likes

A guy over here told me to get one of the Hot Shot No-Pest Strip 2 things and hang it in your tent for 24 hours, with the exhaust fan off and sealed well. He said that after 24 hours remove the No Pest Strip and turn the exhaust fan let it run for 24 hours before entering your tent. He said you will not find the Borg after that. What do you think?

1 Like