Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Fantastic, those Sunshine #4 came from my personal stash, hope they grow into something amazing for you.

9 Likes

I agree with you on that one.

Good stuff @DougDawson

2 Likes

I got some from you today also @DougDawson: Eutierria. Thank you, and spaceboundgenetics

3 Likes

I am an outside grower.
They will definitely be in next year’s grow!
I have a person I help out with meds. Says this is the only strain that helps her the most. She’s been having to buy it from a dispensary. I am so very pleased to have this to grow for her! Thank you again!:green_heart::v:

3 Likes

Damn last time he sent me a pack he included numerous pictures of a filthy litter pan from different angles. It was quite a mixed message. On one he even drew an arrow pointing to the biggest turd in the box and wrote “you”. There’s a secret darkness in @DougDawson and for some reason he wants me to know it :neutral_face:

Happy birthday!

I just took it at face value from others saying do this and get this but that’s a good question. Plants can definitely get stressed by different things so I wonder why they don’t seem to mind something as big as a sex reversal.

2 Likes

Not my birthday… but sure felt like it! Lol
But, thank you for the love :green_heart:

2 Likes

That’s great to hear, let me know if you have any issues, I have a couple left on my stash and if being grown for meds I want to make sure it’s a success.

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed sorry school in the last week got me hectic as anything. I meant #5 volume on the thread, the time before I was on it was like 4700 on vol 4

1 Like

Oh I saw someone else say it so I figured it’s free to be nice and say it too lol

2 Likes

That’s great of you! Looks like enough in there to get a good plant from. Then I’ll clone from there!

2 Likes

Also yes, my greeting cards are bought in bulk of 100 to 200 per box and I just use whatever is next in the pile so cant pay attention to the messages. They are no more accurate than that bogus return address :wink:

8 Likes

You still got this stuff going on? I know that you will do one again. I’ll be ready

I like the thought! All good.

2 Likes

Like I said I don’t mind donating for good things.

1 Like

It’s a good system. ReikoX does cards too and they’re just the right thickness to cover up the flips a bit from the outside. Plus I feel like having something you can feel from the outside raises less eyebrows in something that’s clearly a card for something.

2 Likes

Indeed, it’s like a musical card.

2 Likes

Cardboard works good also do y’all remember those old school tricks.

3 Likes

You’ve got some catching up to do

1 Like

That sounds great. I love it. Hey look what Doug sent me with the music card that would be so cool